Their Wedding //Part One//

I put on my wig and green contacts, hoping that no one would notice me. I know I'm not invited..but this is the last day I will see them. My contract will end, and I will die. This is the day of my friend's wedding, and I am going to crash it.
I put down my pencil, putting away the diary in a box. This is my present..ever since the day I met Alois, I have been writing in it. My point of view..my last words. But I still need to write...more.
Tears stream down my cheeks and I wipe them off. "Now..I just have to get there...and pretend I'm..a soon to be wife. I already have this planned." I sigh. 'This is gonna be hell..'
"Druitt..its time.." He comes out of the room and we hold hands. Druitt lets go of my hand and puts it around my waist. "Get..the..hell..off..of..me, we never agreed to this.." I close my eyes feeling a chip on my shoulder. He removes his hand and we walk separate from each other.
I open the carriage door and I go inside, sitting next to him. We hook arms and I lay my head against the window. Just 1 hour and I'll be there..just 1 hour.

45 minutes later

We get out the carriage and head outside. There stands Ciel and Alois holding hands, greeting people. Me and Druitt were up next. "Aleister..who might this be.." I look at him hoping that he remembered the plan. "This is my beautiful fiancée, Rin.."
"Rin..what a beautiful name.." Ciel says shaking my hand. "Thank you.." We walk inside, being the last guest and all. Ciel and Alois walk up the staircase and smile to everybody. "Welcome friends and family," they say in sync.. "We hope you are having a wonderful time, since in two hours..is the official wedding." Everyone starts clapping and cheering. I excuse myself from my partner's presence, and I head out the back door.
My head is throbbing, my lips are dry, and my body is sweaty. I take out the diary and I write in it. I hear the door slam, so I turn to see who it is that slammed it. "You came here...and..he told you not to.." I turn to see Ciel with tears in his eyes. "How did you know it was me.." I say getting up from my spot. My eyes land on my diary, and I automatically put it in the box. I hand it to CIel and I smile. "This is for you and Alois.

I run away leaving him kneeling, crying..no sobbing more than I have seen. When I am far enough to not be seen, I turn around seeing that Alois was comforting him. I smile and I cry even more, knowing that this is the last day I will see time. While turning around I get picked up off the ground, heading towards the ocean. But then there was an abrupt stop, so I open my eyes. I open my eyes to see Hannah, and I was suddenly sitting on a bench. Knowing what was about the come. This was the end.