Epilogue

-5 years later-
"Alois..help!" Ciel says screaming. Alois hurries into the kitchen and the stove is on fire. Alois get water and throws buckets of it on the stove. Which makes it burn out a bit, but not enough. Cecilia and Elio run to Ciel and attack his legs.
Cecilia is 9 years old, adopted, and means Blind in Latin.
Elio is Cecilia's twin brother. He is also 9 and adopted. His name means Sun in Italian.
They adopted them when they were 6..3 years ago. At first it was hard for them to take care of two babies. But they started to get the hang of it.
"Im gonna go upstairs and change" Ciel says still shaken from the experience.
When he gets upstairs he searches for a new pair of clothes. 'There are no clothes..maybe there are some under the bed' he thinks. He reaches under the bed and feels something metal. Ciel pulls it from under the bed and sees a box. "Hm?" he mumbles. He opens it a sees a diary.
"..." He opens it at the last page and reads it out loud. And it said:
I know its too late to apologize Alois, but..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..do..that. I just couldn't take it anymore. I love you Alois. This is my last day. And all I have to say it..I hope you happy with you life. I wish that I would have stayed longer to see your kids. I love you both, your my friends..no..my family. And, I'm sorry Alois and Ciel. Thats you have to read this from an old diary, I wish could have said it to you. Goodbye, Alois
Goodbye, Ciel
Goodbye, soon to be born children
I love you all..

Ciel is now crying and sobbing holding the diary up to his chest, Alois and the kids come from outside the door. Alois is crying, but the kids are confused. "Who wrote the diary dad.." they look up at Alois.."She was supposed to be your aunt..your aunt..Frances.."