Their Marriage //Part Two//

"I..I can't believe she wrote this..evers since we met." There were tears streaming down his face. She..she did this, all this time..." Alois says sobbing. "How have I never seen this...I am so careless" He hugs Ciel in their bed room, crying for what he just read.
"It's okay..she..she will be alright Alois.." Alois shakes his head crying more. "Trust me, darling...just trust me.." Ciel says while he begins to cry.

Right after Frances left, Alois comforted Ciel when, Alois saw him on the floor crying. They headed upstairs since they didn't want people to ask questions. When they got upstairs, Ciel handed the box to Alois, following her orders. Alois opens the box and they began reading it. Thats when the tears started. They didn't reach the end since the wedding was in about an hour. They kept the diary for later, and got ready to get married.

----Back to Island of Death/Death Island----

Frances was on the bench with her eyes closed. Waiting for her soul to be taken. But its been a while since they arrived, and shes not dead. "We have to wait until the sun sets..30 minutes..." A tear rolls down Frances's cheek, thinking about how their wedding is. She was going to miss it all.
She knew it was too late to go back. But she wanted to..really bad. And she was going to have to wait, 20 more minutes.

----All Point of Views----
We are all waiting behind open doors. Now awaiting for something to come. Maybe if we relax we could find out whats real. The truth has awaken, but they have yet to realize, what will happen next.
All of us are waiting behind open doors, waiting whats yet to come. This is the last they see their friend, but maybe not at all. The beginning has started. And we all know that we have seen it all.

----20 minutes later----
"Its time" they say in unison. Frances shuts her eyes tight, and so does Ciel. He walks down the aisle seeing his soon-to-be husband, smiling and holding out his hand. Frances is lifted off the bench, her soul getting sucked out slowly, so she can have enough to remember her past.
"You may now kiss the br-man..woman..groom.." thats when everything changes. That kiss was something special. Thats the exact moment..Frances dies.
Alois cries and ends up on the floor. "She's gone now, I feel it..inside, here" He points to his heart and cries even more. Everyone surrounds them and tries to comfort him. But there was a sudden faint whisper in his ear that said:
"I'm sorry Alois.."