Continuing where we left off

I wake up in a room that felt very weird to be in. When I realize I have been dazing off, I automatically shoot right up. When I get up I see the person from earlier and I sigh, causing him to turn to me.
He also sighs. My eyes travel over to the box which lays on the dresser just inches away from me. When he gets over to me, he kneels down. "Are you feeling better.." he asks. To my surprise he turned out to be very nice.
"Im just fine..er..eh.." my mind gets fogged up, and I realize that I never learned his name. "I'm Ciel..Ciel Phantomhive.." thats when all of a sudden things start coming back to me. Phantomhive..I know the name..I just don't know how.
He looks at my face and examines it. My eyes start to water without me knowing. A tear drops from my eye and wipe it off. "Why are you crying.." he says with a bored expression.
"I don't know why.." my eyes stop watering and I start to question this boy. "Where are your parents mister..shouldn't they be home..why are you wearing an eyepatch..why you no answer [;-; why you cri]" when I asked those questions he seemed really pissed.
"My parents died in a fire..and the rest is none of your concern.." my heart starts beating really fast. Now I remember the name. Phantomhive Manor burned down three years ago. And I was there helping a boy that wasn't gonna escape. But then he disappeared. Is this him? No..it can't be him. It just can't be.

A/N I know its short..its 4 in the morning and I am just very weird right now. Its early and I am sick so it sucks. But still this chapter is very short ;-;