His Butler Cat Lover

~Fabulous YearSkips~

Its November 5th today, its a special day to Jim..I mean Alois. That perverted old man gave him the name Alois. And it just grew on him, he likes it alot. Its been two years since the old man died. And we are happy now..just very happy. Now me and Alois aren't alone anymore, we have four servants and a butler. They are pretty expressionless but good to hang out with.
I need to find out what to do today. Since its Alois's birthday today. We need to have a celebration..its gonna be so fun..me and the triplets are going to plan everything. While Claude and Hannah do with they normal do, being total boring people. But you know it gonna be a fun day. I then head downstairs.
-.-.-.Timeskip.-.-.-

I was sitting in the dining room drinking an Earl Gray that just came out the kettle. When I put down my cup of tea, Alois came out of the kitchen and pulled out a chair across from me. "Good morning.." He yawned, while laying his head on the table covered with a mahogany colored table cloth, Claude brought out a strawberry two-layer cake with strawberry cream cheese in the middle.

"Happy Birthday, Your Highness." Claude says emotionlessly. Alois's smile couldn't get any bigger. He looked at me with happiness in his eyes. I smiled back and put my head down. They were talking about what to do today, for his 'special' birthday. When they were talking..my vision started getting hazy and my head was hurting like hell. "Excuse me, I think I need some air.." I quickly got up and went straight to the front door. When I got outside I calmed myself down and took a breath soothingly. From afar, I saw a river and followed the ongoing river.

As I followed the river, I saw a small opening in a bush that seemed to lead into a garden. I walked inside and closed my eyes enjoying the soft, warm breeze. I suddenly bumped into someone, that is attenuate and cold. "I am sorry deary, I was admiring a beautiful specimen of human over there.." I open my eyes to see a woman..man? He/she had brown hair put into a ponytail and green eyes. Then I looked to see what 'fine specimen of human' he was talking about. I look to the side to see a tall man wearing a tuxedo, cutting a bush into the perfect rectangle shape.

But what really got me distracted was his eyes, I surely have seen them before, but I don't know where. I get snapped out of my thoughts when I feel pair of eyes staring at me, then some hands pick me up and shakes me like a rag-doll. "I don't think shes a doll.."

"She is beautiful, yes she is." "Ho..ho..ho" I turn around to see three people with an oddly happy aura coming from them. Concerned, yet confused..I back away and bump into someone. It was that person earlier cutting the bush. "Sorry" I mumbled..but I don't think he could hear.

"Are you here for my master? I am sorry miss, but he had business at the Midford Manor. But you are welcome to come in and have some tea." I nodded my head and followed him into the mansion, which looked nicely furnished.

When we walk into the mansion, the door slams shut, and kept on walking like it was nothing but a sound. We soon arrived in the dining room, and I pulled out a chair, and sat in it. "Please wait a minute, while I prepare tea."

When he walks into the hallway, I hear the door shut again. I decide to ignore it and walk around a bit. The place I'm in is oddly silent. But then I found myself looking at a picture.

"Lady..Phantomhive and her husband.." I whispered. "I see your familiar with the history of the Phantomhive Manor.."

I then turned to see the man earlier.." Sebastian..my lady" he says while bowing.

He put down the tray and came to me. "And I would like to know how.." I then felt his hand hold mine and lead me upstairs. "I..I don't know." Before I know I was trapped in between his hands in a bedroom.

"I think you do.." he sniffed my hair and leaned back blushing. "Cat.." he started to caress my hair and hug me tightly.

'Cat?'

I admit to sucking at writing stories. I advise you to read Lies, and more lies.. it is sooooooo much better than mine. Well goodbai mai lori-san's stay fab - N.E.