My Secrets | Part Two |

-.-.-Frances POV-.-.-.

'Wow I can't believe I forgot these things..but who are the people I love..I don't understand..' I turn towards Ciel, and he looks angry.
"Why can't you tell me.." he says without an expression. Which is really scary.
"No reason at all mister." I get up from the bed and start heading out the room. He chases after me and I start to run faster, laughing hard.
When I reach my destination, I see Alois in a corner surrounded by three servants. He looked scared, like he was trying to reach something. His eyes meet mine and he mouths 'help'. I try to find Claude, but I see that he is busy fighting Sebastian. While I was busy looking for something or someone to help him, something tingled in my stomach.
I touch my stomach and I feel something move and my eyes widen. 'Whats happening..I don't know what's going on..' I lift up my shirt and see my contract mark. Everyone then looks at me and Ciel enters the room panting. He lifts his head and his eyes widen.
I touch my mark and I fall on the ground coughing. "I order you to take me home.." I say coughing more. I see a dark shadow coming towards me quickly. All of a sudden everything went black.