My Secrets | Part Three |

.-.-.Frances's POV.-.-.

I woke up in my room, wearing my nightgown. Hannah was across from me pouring me tea. She caught a glimpse of me looking at me. "Miss Frances..are you okay." When I got up I slapped her and crosses me arms.

"You never told me you were my demon, that I had a contract with.." I say angrily, getting off the bed. I start to fall and Hannah catches me. When I am caught by this by demon, I immediately get up. "Get off of me, you said you would be there for me...but you weren't." My head starts to hurt, and I sit on the bed. She hands me the tea and I push her hand away. When she tries again, I try to resist but a sharp pain hits my head. I grab the tea and take a sip of it, making my it soothe my headache.

"Hannah..are there any more demons I should know about?" I question turning my head to her.

She stutters and looks away from my gaze. "Well..I'm not supposed to tell.." I scoff suddenly and I get up walking towards her. "Tell me..now" I say harshly. 'Whats with me..I am acting harshly, I'm not actually like this..' Hannah takes a step back and bows. "Sebastian Michaelis and Claude Faustus, Miss Frances.." My head starts to hurt more. 'Maybe I am hearing things wrong..did she just say Sebastian and Claude? No..it can't be..' I walk past Hannah and I run towards the dining room. When I am about to open the door, I see Claude serve Alois a cake, while Alois was in meeting with his clients.

I walk into the room saying nothing. "Oh hi..Frances.." Alois says cheerfully. I push Claude and we end up in the kitchen. "Your a demon Claude, your a demon." His eyes widen but then goes back to his normal expression. "Hannah.." I walk up to him and I look at his eyes. "You disgust me Claude, you really do.." That was all I said until Alois interrupted. "Claude what are you doi-" He stops when he hears what I say. "Frances..you don't like Claude..why.." Alois walks up to me and sits on a chair.

"It's because hes trying to take your soul! Hes a demon Alois!" he chuckles and smiles.

"I know that silly..now lets get you dressed up.."