chapter 30

NIKOLAI POV

I took small steps towards the front desk with Serena in my arms, she fell asleep on the plane and I didn't bother to wake her, she looked pretty tired. I stopped and looked up at the lady behind the desk.

"Oh sir here's your key, if you want me to assist you in anyway, I can" she slurred while battering her eyelashes at me I rolled my eyes and look at her in disgust.

"Ok, whatever" I said with a bit of attitude, I was about to walk off when she said something I turned towards her and she look down at Serena.

"And stop blinking your eyes at me you fucking slut, do your job or I'll get you fired. " I said in a deep voice and she whimpered.

"I'm sorry I wasn't doing anything" she apologized and I rolled my eyes and walked away not before saying.

"Yeah sure you did" Serena wrapped her arm around my neck and clutched my chest. I look down at her and it was as if she was having a bad dream. I brought my hand up to her cheek and gently caressed it.

"Its ok Serena I'm here" I whispered and her grip loosened. I opened the door and lay her down on the bed, I kissed her forehead and was about to walk away when she held on to my hand.

"Nick please don't leave" she mumbled with her eyes still closed. I never planned on doing any work today, I was going to check on whats going on at home even though I'm sure Matteo can take care of everything.

"I'm not leaving beautiful just have some sleep I'll be right here with you" I whispered and she mumbled ok then let go off my hand. I walk over to the couch and sat down, I took out my phone and called Matteo.

"B- boss hey how's your honeymoon so far" he asked but sounded a bit nervous.

"It's quite fine..., are you ok you sound a bit nervous" I whispered in a low tone so I didn't wake Serena.

"Matteo what taking you so long" I heard someone say and it sound bit more like Adriana.

"Matteo is that Adriana?" I asked a bit curious.

"No it some chick... be quiet Nikolai's on the phone!" He shouted "ouch did you have to hit me" he groan and I chuckled.

"No time for chicks and tits, was the shipment successful?" I asked then glance over at Serena lying on the bed of roses. Fucking hot.

"Yes it was, In fact I got a couple of guns you might like" he simply said and I nodded.

"So have you found anything about Jace or Augustine" I asked.

"Nope not as yet remember that girl Alice we were following her and she went to a hotel and stayed their not sure if Augustine is going to come get her so we are keeping watch" he said and I smirked and slouched in my chair I rubbed my chin and cocked my head to the side.

"Ok make sure you keep watch. Go ahead and do the shit that you were doing" I mumbled then ended the call. I didn't really have anything to do so I was going to unpack then go freshen up.

While I was freshening up I felt a pair of small hand wrapped around my waist, her scent filled my nostril and I inhaled deeply.

"Did you do all of this for me because I know you don't really like those stuff" she said softly as she made small circles on my stomach. I nodded and groan when I felt her finger went lower she traced my V-line and my blood rush to my cock I turned around then turned her around so that her back was turn to me.

"I love it" she mumbled and I smirked pressing my boner into her ass she moaned and bit her lip.

"Nikolai not now please I'm hungry" she whined.

"I'll make it quick I promise" I said then rained kisses all over her neck I pinched both nipples and her head fell back on shoulder she arched her back and moaned out. I slowly rotate her clt putting more pressure on it.

"Oh god nik please fuck me" she screamed out in pleasure and I turned her around she wrapped her legs around my waist I pushed her back against the wall then slammed into her, she held on to me digging her nails into my back as I fucked her against the bathroom wall I really hope that bitch hears us so she can stop flirting with me.

"Fuck gattino your so tight" I groan, I never wanted to let her go she was my drug and I won't be able to live without her. I grip her ass with both my hands then press my lips to hers, I slid my tongue into her mouth and a small moan escape her lips. I bit her bottom lip then drag it with my teeth I went down to her neck and suck on her sweet spot that was right below her ear. She pressed her body against mine making her hard nipple press against my chest I groan out and cupping her breast, she was near and I knew it.

"Who does this belongs to?" I asked then pinched her clt.

"You, it belongs to you, fuck" she cursed when she came all over my member.

"That's it baby come for papi" I groan thrusting upwards. It was now my turn to to come down from my high. I felt myself twitch inside of her and I jerk and shot my seed deep inside her which made her come again I kiss her forehead and she nuzzle her head into my neck. I turned the shower off and got out of the tub with Serena still in my arms I lay her down on the bed and stares up at me.

"Let's go get dress bambina" I said and she nodded and stood up I walk into closet.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she got dressed.

"We are going to have dinner" I whispered and she nodded and smiled.
•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•