Chapter 3

"So, how is everyone feeling today?" Alisa smiled, joining our circle of damaged goods. Oh gosh, she really just doesn't fit in. She's got a caring family, she's privileged, she's popular, she's pretty, her father is our principal's buddy and she probably has her entire life planned out to the slightest detail. How tragic. For us, I mean.

"I see we're still missing a few newbies..." She looked around, after checking the list of damaged goods in her journal. We're the damaged goods if you haven't caught on yet.

The door opened and in strolled the smaller than average penis owner. Haha, I crack myself up sometimes. He plopped down onto a seat right across from me. I stared at him and couldn't help but notice how uptight he looked all of a sudden. It would be hilarious if he got offended by my little joke. I mean, come on! I would be embarrassed for him.

"Ok, one more minute for the latecomers! If they don't get here on time, we'll begin without them" Alisa informed everyone, but for some reason looked at me. What now? I swear that girl is obsessed with my tragic ass.

I rolled my eyes, for probably the hundredth time today. Yes, it's my signature move. Yes, I like to think that I'm an expert at it.

The door opened once again and to my surprise, it was our principal. He called Alisa out of the classroom and we all stayed seated. I could tell that I wasn't the only one waiting for the news.

Soon, the principal left and Alisa returned to her seat."Unfortunately, our other new members can't make it today. So we'll just have to begin without them"  She said, uneasily. I smirked at my thoughts.I would kill to be those fuckers right now.

"How come they get to ditch this hellhole, but we have to go every week or else we get suspended or expelled?" Rachel (I think) asked. She flipped her emo bangs away from her eyes and stared at Alisa.

Alisa started to squirm in her seat, trying to find the right answer to the question."Well, umm he...one of them can't physically join us right now, Rachel. And as for the rest, I haven't been given any info on their reasons" She sighed, trying to smile so that we don't think too much of it.

Everyone fell silent. Considering the fact that he was scheduled to attend our shitty support group and knowing Willwood High's reputation, he probably overdosed, attempted suicide or committed suicide. There aren't many options here.

"What a wonderful way to start a support group meeting" Ethan spoke up, sarcasm dripping from his tone. I snorted at his stupidity.

"If you aren't aware, this shitty support group was started solely because of the excessive amount of fucked up kids in this fucked up school! And we talk about this fucked up shit! Imagine that? What was your idea of this support group?" I let my built-up anger out at last.

His eyes darted my way and turned to slits as soon as he recognized me.

"This isn't Bible study or some innocent shit like that" I added, slouching into my seat. Everyone was looking at me now and that was my best attempt at disappearing.

"Ok!" Alisa clapped her hands to get everyone's attention and most importantly, to shut both Ethan and I up. I don't blame her, though.

"Ethan, you're new to our group. Tell us something about yourself?" She asked, smiling like the idiot that she is.

"Whatever. My name is Ethan Summers. I have no idea why I was sent to this shithole" He muttered, also slouching in his seat. I snickered at his words. In denial, huh?

"Because you're a grade-A asshole who thinks rules aren't for him" Rachel shrugged, voicing everyone's thoughts. I smirk, mentally high-fiving her.