Chapter 17

"He talked to you?" Quinn fumed, plopping down at the table I was already sitting at. God, I'm starving. Luckily, the waitress brought out our order and I refrained from moaning at the sight of the deliciousness. Food is love, food is life.

The moody face in front of me brought me back to reality and I remembered that she had asked me something."Yeah, he seemed really...you know" I threw a few french fries into my mouth, mentally praising all the gods for the heavenly food.

"Fake?" Quinn guessed, sarcastically.

I snorted before taking a sip of my milkshake."No! He seemed like he was really going through something" I sighed. She made a disgusted face at me, not buying it at all.

"What?!" I exclaimed, grabbing more french fries.

"What could he be going through? Herpes? I wouldn't be surprised" She bit her burrito, rolling her eyes. I laughed, almost choking on my fries.

"Oh no," Her face turned to stone, staring at something on the other side of the window, behind me.

"Should I look?" I sipped my milkshake nervously.

"You can, but it's nothing worth seeing" She hissed. I turned my head, immediately regretting it. Ethan, Trent, Trish, and some guy I've never seen before, all walking towards the entrance of the diner. Trish hung herself all over Trent as they walked. She was wearing a low cut crop top, no bra(as always) and extremely tiny denim shorts. Jesus have mercy.

They walked in and the first thing I noticed was how pissed Ethan looked. "If I was him, I'd look like that too" Quinn commented as she chewed on her burrito aggressively, only to swallow it with a nasty face."Great, the skank ruined my appetite" 

I chuckled, looking away for a second. Ethan hangs out with Trish? Since when?

"Oh, would you look at that" Quinn shook her head, making me look Ethan's way again. Trent was nowhere to be found and Trish was getting handsy with Ethan. She sure didn't waste any time. He shoved her hands away, furrowing his eyebrows. She was clearly not giving up, however, as she leaned in closer. I felt a pang in my chest as I watched her whisper something into his ear. He shook his head, snapping something back at her. I looked away, shoving a bunch of fries into my mouth.

"Well, at least your guy doesn't get all steamy with the infectious whore" Quinn shrugged.

I scoffed, shaking my head at the thought. My guy? Yeah, right."Mine? Since when is he mine?" I snorted. She leaned over the table to steal a few of my french fries, laughing goofily.

"Oh please, the way you guys stare at each other all the time. It's way too steamy for you guys to be just friends. Not to mention, the whole school thinks he knocked you up" She grinned, holding a few of my fries in her perfectly manicured hands.

I choked and she patted my back, now hysterically laughing at me. "What the fuck?" I hissed.

"What? I mean, you guys come to school together in the morning. You leave together too...It's strange" She bit back another laugh. My cheeks grew red. I never thought about that.

I turned my head to look at them once more, surprised to see Ethan staring right back at me."Whoops, looks like loverboy spotted us" Quinn whispered in a mocking way.I kicked her under the table and she whimpered, before grabbing a handful of my fries. This motherfu-

"Ladies," Ethan spoke, towering above us. Standing there, as we sat, he seemed like a giant. Rather intimidating, if you ask me.

Quinn looked up at him, mouth open."Ethan... didn't see you there!" She lied.