Change Your Mind

continued...

Tori and André relaxed on the couch as a terrible hallmark movie played in the background. They were eating pizza and wings and honestly just having fun and getting to know each other. "Goof?" Tori laughed. "Why did they call you that?" she asked. André sipped his water and shrugged.

"Because I was tall and lanky," André giggled. "I didn't have all these muscles, but now that I do..." he trailed off.

"I know, I know," Tori playfully rolled her eyes and pushed André. "Now the ladies call you Dré," she shrugged. Tori was slightly buzzed from the couple of shots she took to loosen up while André was in the bathroom. "Dude," Tori said, sitting up and turning fully towards the basketball player. "What is on your shirt?" Tori laughed, noticing a huge stain on André shirt. "You are the messiest eater I've ever met!" Tori giggled. André glanced down at the growing stain of barbecue sauce on his shirt, slightly embarrassed.

"I didn't have a napkin," he excused. Tori pointed to the roll of paper towels sink without even looking back. "I didn't see those," he laughed. The musician got up and popped out her hip with her left hand out.

"Hand it here. I'll throw it in with my shirts since my pants are almost done," Tori said. André popped an eyebrow and wiped his hands on his shirt once again.

"How do I know that you aren't just trying to get me naked?" André joked, as he started to stand up.

"Yep, that's exactly what I want. To get you naked so I can stare at you for no reason since I'm not gonna sleep with you," Tori smirked. André smacked his lips and took his shirt off. A short gasp left Tori's lips as a set of perfect abs appeared before her. However, she was distracted when her eyes landed on the scars from André incident. Her heart started to ache, but she pushed through it, so she wouldn't make André uncomfortable.

"Here," he said, handing her the shirt. Tori took the shirt and ran to the back. As she cleaned out the stain before throwing it in the washer, the bell rang. "Should I get it?" André yelled.

"Yeah! Its probably Kamari! She always forgets her keys!" Tori replied. Tori didn't hear her best friends sarcastic note about shirtless André and got a little worried. "Dré?" Tori yelled.

"T! I think you should come here!" André yelled. Tori's eyebrows furrowed as she dropped the clothes in her washing machine, started it, and walked out to the living room.

"Oh no," Tori whispered. She stared past André to see her father standing at the door. "Daddy," Tori squeaked.

"Daddy?" André questioned, quickly moving behind Tori.

"André, this is my dad, Allwyn Kelly. Daddy, this is André Murillo," Tori awkwardly introduced. Allwyn death stared into André's soul, not even listening to his daughter.

"Tori, can I talk to you for a second?" Allwyn growled, dragging Tori into the kitchen. "Do you think this is appropriate?" Allwyn yelled, motioning to his daughters outfit.

"Daddy, there is nothing wrong with what I'm wearing. My shirt is up to my collar bone," Tori defended. Allwyn pointed to her Nike Pro's with a point, but Tori was still slightly inebriated and not giving in.

"Those are also up to your collar bone! Too short!" He yelled. Tori folded her arms and leaned against the fridge. "And where was his shirt? Does he live here?" Allwyn investigated.

"No! We were just hanging out! His shirt got dirty so it's in the washing machine! Is this why you came here? To spy on me?" Tori groaned. Allwyn narrowed his eyes and sat the bag that Tori hadn't notice he had on the counter.