Mi Familia

1:22 PM

The sun beamed into the small car as Tori sat outside of her parents house. She'd just gotten out of traffic which took her an extra thirty minutes to reach her parents house. "Ugh." Her hands slipped to her stomach as she laid her head on the steering wheel. The drive definitely had her nauseous after being in the direct heat of the sun for so long.

The twenty-year-old sort of rolled up her windows and grabbed her warm duffel out of the passengers seat. The embroider M of Murillo sort of shocked Tori due to how hot it was when the skin of her forearm made contact with it. A small wince left her lips, but she ignored the sting and headed into the house.

Inside, a blast of cool air hit Tori and for a short second the momma was sure she would be fine. But, push came to shove, the duffel dropped, and Tori was sprinting to her bathroom.

She dropped to the floor at a moments notice and spilled all over stomach contents in one go, which sucked for the next two, which consisted of stomach acid. And as crazy as it sounded, the only thought going through Tori's mind was how she had to eat.

The house sat empty as Tori tucked into the corner of the couch with a Poptart in one hand and her phone in the other.

Babygirl: I just got to my parents house.

Scrub: Okay. How are you and baby?

Tori wasn't sure if she wanted to tell Dré about getting sick. It was probably nothing, but it was the first time she'd thrown up since getting pregnant. Conflicted, Tori decided to leave it out and send a couple of emojis instead.

As she threw her phone down and reached for the TV remote, the front door started to open. And half expecting to be her mother, Tori didn't pay it much attention. Until she heard it. "Are you sure your mom's not here?" The girls voice asked. Tori's ear perked up a bit as she sat up and turned towards the door.

"No, she's not. I swear," Noah smiled, dropping his backpack by the door and shutting it. Tori folded her arms and waited for her brother to notice her. However, he mashed his face into the girls before he could blink let alone check his surroundings.

"Yeah, but I am," Tori said, cocking an eyebrow and breaking up the 16-year-olds. Noah's face went pale upon seeing his sister.

"Noah? Who is she?" The girl asked. Noah, at a loss for words looked between the women.

"I'm Tori, his older sister. You must be Megan," she made up, hoping the girls name was anything but. And, by the scoff on the girls face, Tori nailed it. Noah started to fume towards Tori, but turn sympathetic with the girl.

"Megan? Who's Megan?" She yelled, before her hand made contact with his face before storming out. Tori's hand flew to her mouth, not expecting that, but finding it hilarious. Noah grabbed his backpack and held his warm cheek.

"What the hell was that?" Noah yelled, tossing his backpack beside the couch. Tori watched her brothers hand travel towards her second Poptart and on instinct her hand quickly flung out before retracting, catching the sophomores neck with her finger tips. "Victoria!" Noah yelled, taking the chance to smack Tori's shoulder almost full force.

"Myles!" Tori screamed just as loudly, rubbing her red shoulder. "I should be asking the questions," Tori growled. "It's 2. School isn't out for another hour and a half. So, why are you here?" Tori asked, snatching her snack from the table and continuing to eat it. Noah's face went a bit low. He was hoping she'd be a cool sister and let it slide.