Greetings fellow earthlings!

So you clicked on this book- good for you. You've won an opportunity to read my awfully cringey, plot hole-filled story which, when the day comes, I will try not to fall into the pit of procrastination, and revise the contents which should then be up to scratch and on the billboards of Hollywood.

*audience applause*

Perhaps that was a tad bit dramatic-what can I say I'm channeling my inner prima donna.

Be warned, for the sake of this story being fiction, I'll probably add in bits and pieces here and there that seem a little too delusional and far fetched-but that's why it's fiction and the inner workings of my weird brain seem to want every little bit to be theatrical and desperate for laughs.

No, it will not be all kissy wissy, bad boy-good girl, prince charming lovey dovey shit.

In my country both royal princes are happily married. So that sucks, although I don't think I'd want to marry a bald headed British tragedy.

Anyway...

Seriously tho, I hope y'all like this book and all it's craziness. Because you'll soon realise just how relatable these characters are to those in real life.

Including the awful amounts of swearing.

Younger audiences be warned. Mama raised me right, I just decided to be a rebel.

What else am I forgetting...

Ooh, that's right.

⚠️BE WARNED! WHOEVER DECIDES TO PLAGIARISE MY BOOK, I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO YOUR DOOM AND DEEM YOU DEAD TO THE FICTION WORLD. DON'T TEST ME OR I'LL KNOCK YOUR F*CKING LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!!!⚠️

⚠️THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED!⚠️

⚠️DO NOT COPY!⚠️

Seriously dudes and dudettes, this shit is copy righted—meaning it's all the gibberish written down from my brain. I don't think you'd want to plagiarise my crap, like I said—is. Brain. Weird. My.

So sit back, relax and get ready for this god awful portrayal of real british idiots and a very introverted; awkward; dramatic protagonist.

See you laters alligators

From your very weird author

F.valli

Enjoy!