Chapter 27: The youngest William sibling: Obi-wan Kenobi

I just had my last exam today and it was absolutely horrible!!! But I couldn't care less because this was my last day of college before the half term bitchess!!!

AND EID MUBARAK!!!

***

"I got the hot sauce in the back,"

"Hot sauce makes me crap,"

Maddox interrupted Aliana's little remake of Old town road-the next Top Of The Charts would be titled, New city Pavement and would totally hit number one.

Yes, Aliana was currently on a high dosage of Molly.

"Tmi Maddy, tmi," Aliana sighed, walking away from the full cart as she sauntered down the ice cream aisle.

Her mother was experimenting different deserts for a family dinner coming soon and Aliana, being the ever so helpful child, agreed to get the ingredients, but not all by herself of course. She couldn't speak to the cashier for shit; that's where the besties come in.

"Now shh, I need to get the last ingredient. Where can I find the Double chocolate fudge mellow delight ice cream?"

Esme snorted from behind her, arms full of frozen goodness as she put a dozen ice cream containers into the trolly.

"Esme! Do you want to freeze yourself to death?" She scolded, bracing her hands on her hips. The short brunette snickered and unloaded some more from behind her back.

"At least I'd be dying doing the thing I love,"

Maddox snorted from behind her. "I don't think George would be into Necrophilia," that got him a high five from his equally idiotic cousin. Maeve laughed as she put the packets of chocolate chips and sprinkles into the trolly after finding her friends in the ice cream aisle.

You see, the group had split up to find the ingredients on her mother's shopping list, it made walking easier and these guys were probably the most laziest shits in town.

It had been a couple hours since they'd lost Elliot, and they were unaware of the heated argument he was currently having with an eight year old kid about star wars in the cereal aisle

"Haha, hilarious. I'm dying," Esme replied monotonously.

Maddox raised his eyebrows. "Damn, I'll call him straight away then," and with a smirk in her direction he ran out the aisle before she could brutally decapitate him and called George. "Bro, your chicks into some pretty psycho BDSM..." he trailed off.

Aliana rolled her eyes and headed further down the freezer, looking for the ice cream her mum had specifically told her to buy.

Her exact words. "You will find that ice cream, and you will bring me that ice cream and if you don't I'm going to take all your Shawn Mendes merch and flush it down the toilet."

Aliana shuddered. She'd do anything for Shawn...and money, but mainly Shawn.

"Nomi, do we need any eggs?" Fuck.

Theo was here...dun dun dunnn!

Okay, so it wasn't entirely a funny situation, but in that moment she laughed bitterly to herself. Maeve came up behind her slowly. "Someone up there has it out for you,"

Aliana's gaze never left Theo's back as he paced down the opposite aisle like a superstar. The guy ran errands like a fucking super model. Lucky shit.

"I bet it's my grandma," she responded without a moment of hesitation.

Maeve snorted. "Damn, granny Williams is one salty bitch," she then pulled Aliana back, making her hastily bump her hip onto the side of the aisle and cuss out loud.