Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}

~ Recap ~

"You think you can just walk up to her and say hey! Your sister is planning to humiliate you so please be careful?! Damon shouted hitting me more. This is child abuse!!!!

"Itai!!!! Bakaniki!"

"A-ano...we could another way?" Avelyn tries to ease the tension calming down my stupid abusive big brother.

"Okey..." Damon muttered while I'm still holding my head in pain. So much pain....

"N-now how we do this?" I manage to say. Hopefully, there's another way to warn Charlotte's sister before the prank...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Argg!!!" I grumbled in frustration.

"Great~ She has overload her brain's capacity" Damon joked watching me broke down thinking how the hell we're going to warn Charlotte's sister without sounding like a fucking creep!

"U-um we should think of something fast. The dance is about to begin" Avelyn reminded us which was obvious that Charlotte's prank would be after the dance with her sister as the centre of the stage.

'Wait.... the dance!'  My eyes widen as I realise a solution to our problem.

"Onii-chan!" I pointed to my brother which made them both very confusing.

"Me?"

"You should invite her for a dance!" I exclaimed with a bright smile feeling proud of myself. What? I actually felt smart!

"What?" Seriously for a genius, my brother could be an idiot...

"Oh! So he could get close with her and have the chance to warn her!" Avelyn placing her fist in her palms as she realised my plan.

"Yes!" Girls always caught on faster~

"Great~, of course, I enjoy being treated as a tool" Damon sarcastically rolled his eyes.

"Great! Now go!" I gave him a push.

"Yish! Okey! Just don't push" Damon scowled before making his way to the dance floor.

'Yosh! Bust out those moves, dear brother' I crackled evilly in my mind. I'm such a good sister~

~ Third's P.O.V ~

"May I have this dance?"

"Huh?" A girl with short green hair and amber eyes turned to the unfamiliar boy.

"I said may I have this dance?"

"Oh? But isn't it rude to not introduce yourself first?" she stated behind her fan. She narrowed her eyes in ridicule.

"My apologies, my name is Damon Claremore" he introduced himself as he placed a kiss on her knuckle.

"Ah..the oh so famous genius of the Claremore household" she hummed looking unimpressed making the young heir twitch.

The action didn't go unnoticed by the green-haired girl.

"Well wouldn't want to waste a good dance then?" She smirked accepting the invite.

'Why this girl?!' Damon twitched, trying to hold back a scowl.

The pair took on the dance floor and began to waltz. The two dance to the gentle music. Many pairs of eyes watched as the two dance across the dance floor with such grace.

"Cynthia-sama...look over there" Avelyn nudged the blonde hair girl. The brunette gesture to her right, pointing out such a livid green hair girl.

"Damn is she trying to burn a hole through their head?" Cynthia couldn't but comment as she noticed the glares from the said girl.