Fifteen | Who?

Edited 12/02/19

Edited 12/02/19

Bella Ryan
_____

Who?

16 years ago...

"Hello." An older boy said above me. I looked up from building my beautiful sand castle.

A boy stood in front of me, with his dimples visible.

Aww!

"Hewo there!" I greet back. The boy sat criss-crossed on my castle, turning it into mush.

"Hey! You destroyed my buiwding!" I sulk.

"Oops sorry." He scratches the back of his neck. "Didn't see that."

"What's your name?" The boy asked.

"Isabewwa." I answer, still pouting at him.

He laughs. "You can't pronounce the letter 'l'?"

I pout even more. "Hey! Stop teasing me."

"Okay, okay. How old are you Isa? Is it okay if I call you Isa?" He chuckles.

"I'm thwee. And yeah, you can." I answer a bit cheery. "How about you?" I asked curiously.

"I'm seven. And my name? You'll soon find out." He tries to be mysterious.

"You're wame."

Bump. "Ow." I said, rubbing the spot on my head that bumped on the car window.

And yes, three hours has passed dipshit is still driving.

And guess what? He hasn't uttered a word the whole time. Oh come on!

"For the last time where are we going?" I ask, desperately hoping that he would utter a word.

"You know what? I'm going to start calling you Gray and I hope it annoys the fuck out of you." I sulk.

"So, Gray. Why'd ya save me?" I try again...aaaand I fail again.

Hmm why doesn't he speak. Ah, I got it! "Aha! Maybe you don't understand English!"

Okay, fine. I know he understands English since he told me to shut up back in Dominic's mansion. But I hope I annoy the fuck out of him.

Let's try Italian. "Parli italiano?" I try. Nope not italian.

Russian? "kak naschet nemetskogo?" Nope.

Spanish? "Español hablas español?"

After almost half an hour of asking him questions in different languages he finally gave in.