Fifty-Two | Mancini

Recap: (POV of Dominic Bianchi)
"I understand why we are after Isabella Moretti and the Venetians. What I don't understand is the fact that we have to drag the other mafias and gangs that have no business with us?" One of my men complained, his chin in between his fingers.

"Don't you think it's suicide waging war against all of them?"

I chuckle, placing my elbows onto the table. "We can multitask, can we mot? Its like were hitting three birds with one stone."

Revenge against Isabella, the doom of the Venetians, and the fall of the other mafias.

♤♤♤

Isabella Moretti | Bella Ryan___

___

Mancini

♤♤♤

"Mama." I greet, pecking her cheeks as my hand rested on her shoulder, the other was holding my luggage behind me. I just arrived from that dreaded cruise mission. And as much as I didn't like the outcome, there's nothing much I can do about it.

It has already happened.

"Bella, dear." Liliana gave me a quick hug before we started walking down the hall.

"Where's Papa?" I asked her. She was the only one who greeted me when I arrived so that was quite odd. Often times, Papa was there with her. Unless he's busy wih something.

"He's currenty dealing with some stuff in his office."

I knew it.

I sigh, ruffling a hand through my locks. "Again? At this point, he might as well call his office his bedroom."

Liliana chuckled, her eyes scrunching as a smile made its way to her face.

"Your client's being a pain. Gio has offered to give the money back but apparently he's still mafing a fuss." She explained, massaging her temples.

"What, why? We are giving him back his money, aren't we?" I questioned.

"We are. He really wants you to have finished the job. I guess it would've made him the target's killer at some angle, especially when he was the one who paid for the kill."

"This is a mess. If only I was doing my job properly." I muttered, which did not go unnoticed by Liliana's ears.

"It's okay, don't worry. Your Papa's gonna deal with it." She assured. "Come to think of it, its very unlike you to fail a solo mission. When did that last happen, a few couple years perhaps?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"Why? Did something happen on the ship?" She asked, genuinely worried.

"No, I was just...distracted." I answered sheepishly.