Twenty | Daily Dose of Sparring

Edited 12/21/19______

Edited 12/21/19
______

Bella Ryan

"HAAA!" Serena screams as she launches towards me, hands armed with knives.

I quickly move to the side, dodging her attack, before grabbing her wrist from behind and twisting it, enough to make her to let go of the knife. I quickly held the said knife and spinned towards her front.

I turned around and aimed the knife at her neck, her eyes wide and stared at the blade.

Whoops, I should fill you in on what's happening, should I?

It's just a normal day here at Gray's villa. A normal day of fighting, training, and almost slicing each others' throats.

The both of us stood still, remaining at our current position.

"That's enough for the day." Gray says from outside the ring.

"Aw, asshole." Serena mutters.

Ooh she's dead if Gray heard that.

"What was that?" Gray asks, eyebrows slightly raised.

Told 'ya.

"Nothing." Serena quickly replies.

All of a sudden, an idea pops in my mind.

"Wait," I turn towards Gray. "How about you and I sparr? I could use some challenge." I shrug, feeling a bit confident.

It's been over two months since I was took in by Gray. And almost everyday, he trained me to fight and be the best of the rest. So it's safe to say that my skills have highly increased.

"And what makes you think I'll agree to that?" Gray retracts.

"Say, if I win you'll tell me your name." I suggest. His lips pull up a bit at the sides.

"First name. I'll tell you my first name and that only." He says. Why the hell does he want to keep his name a fucking secret.

I sigh in defeat. "Fine."

"And if I win?" Gray asks me.

I think really hard. "I got nothing. It's your prize, it's just fair that you get to choose." I shrug.

"O-kay. Umm, how about if I win, you confess me something. Something big and relevant, not some crappy bullshit." He says, his smirk evident within his face.

"Nuh-uh. That's too much."

"Scared?" He mocks.

I can't let this guy deflate my pride, so I did what's dumb and gave in. "Fineee."

Gray removes his suit and hands it to Serena who was watching us with an intense stare from outside the ring. He removes his leather shoes and placed it neatly outside the ring. He climbs up the ring and bends down in order to enter.