Eighteen | Insight

Edited 12/21/19__________

Edited 12/21/19
__________

Bella Ryan

I subtly tap my foot on the floor as Gray types some sort of passcode on a keypad on the wall. After he finished typing some long code, the huge double doors opened, revealing heaven.

Multiple shelves of firearms covered the room. Ranging from rifles to handguns.

"Oooh look at all the goodies." I squeeled, running towards the shelf containing handguns. Gray soon stood by my side.

"You talk about guns like a girl talking about her newly bought shoes." He lowly chuckles.

"Well, I'm not like most girls." I shush him before asking: "Can I use some of them?"

He gave me a deadpanned look. "You think? I'll train you, of course you'll be using them." He rolls his eyes.

He leads me into another room, this time, I was meet by huge computer screens.

"Woah." I say, my mouth hung ajar. "You're quite a techie aren't ya." I chuckle, making him shake his head no.

"Actually, my sister's the technician." He smirks just as the chair in front of the screens turn around. Sat there was a breath-taking woman. Her hair fell down in wavy curls while her hazel eyes complimented her brown skin.

"Step-sister." She corrects, sending him a playful glare. She then stood up and walked towards me.

"Name's Serena, a pleasure to meet you." She sends me a wide grin. "And you are?" She asks giving me a handshake.

"Bella." I say returning her handshake.

"Well, what are you guys doing down here in my domain?" She chuckles.

"I need you to access a folder, name's 'Sicilian's'." He informs as her sister starts typing rapidly on her keyboard.

"Looking up the enemy, I see." She says, before hitting a button making multiple files show up on the screen.

My eyes gazed around, noticing a specific file. File 107. It was in red, obviously saying that it should not be opened in any circumstances.

"What's that?" I point at the said file, as I see Gray and Serena tense.

Gray was first to break the silence. "Nothing important." He waves off. I chose to not pry, sparing their nervousness.

"Oookay." I say, as Serena opens up the first file.

The Sicilian's businesses

"Okay, first file. As you probably know, the Sicilian's earn most from their businesses. Which were of three: Guns, Drugs, and Girls." Gray informs before Serena cuts in.

"Just like most gangs—well except us. We run Guns, Drugs and Casinos." Serena adds, catching my interest.

"And why is that?" I ask the both of them in curiosity.