Fifty-Three | Blood Red

Isabella Moretti | Bella Ryan__________

__________

Blood Red

♤♤♤

"Do we really need to do this?" I whine, as Serena continued to pull my hand into a boutique.

"Yes, of course! My brother told me you don't have anything to wear for the masquerade yet. It's already a month away!" She explains, letting go of my wrist before letting her eyes wander around the shop.

Wait, Gray told her?

"Why, though?" I asked with furrowed brows as she scanned through a rack of clothes.

"Why what?" She questioned, meeting my gaze.

"Why would he tell you?" 

"Why not?" She threw her hands in the air in exasperation before she continued to scan through the clothes. "Having you as a date is an honor and is something to be proud of."

"As he should be!" She met my gaze yet again.

I sighed, rubbing the creases on my forehead. "He told you about that too? Argh, idiot." I complained, muttering the last part to myself.

I shook my head before heading towards another rack "I honestly don't understand why you two are beating around the bush. You guys obviously fancy each other."

"What? Where did you get that from?"

"Please. It's so obvious, Bella." She laughs.

"Right, whatever you say."

I was about to speak when a certain red dress caught my eye. My hands travelled down the dress' velvety texture. The front had a very low cut. And I am a hundred percent sure that Gray would much rather me not to wear this. But he's not the one to pick what I wear, anyways. Contradicting to its revealing front, its sleeves extended towards the wrist. It was balanced just right.

Oh and the best part?

It has pockets! Finding a dress with a pocket, let alone two pockets, is a rarity.

Laid around the waist was a belt made of the same velvet fabric, latched onto a gold buckle. The slit reached up to the middle of my thigh which is quite acceptable.

 The slit reached up to the middle of my thigh which is quite acceptable