On The Run: Chapter 13

'Welcome home!' My mum said once she unlocked the front door, I smiled and stepped in and Dylan came running down the stairs, he literally jumped on me and squeezed me tightly.

'Natalie!'

'Dylan, let go of her she's still weak!' Mum said and he stopped hugging me, I looked around the house and still things were no different. I thought she would take down pictures of me but suprisingly she hadn't. They both looked at me and mum rested her hand on my shoulder.

'Why don't you go upstairs and rest a little? I'll come and check on you later alright?' I nodded and went back upstairs. Everything that I'd taken to Trevan's house was back in my room. My mum must of went to get everything. My whole room was tidy and I looked around it, remembering what it felt like to live here. I sat on my bed and my phone started ringing, I answered without looking at the caller.

'Hello?'

'Nat, how are you feeling baby?' Jamal asked and I smiled hearing his voice.

'I'm okay, stomach hurts a little.'

'Have you got anything for it?'

'Yeah, doctors gave me something to take when the pain is bad.'

'Good, um... I'm sorry about the other day at the hospital, I was out of order shouting at you like that.'

'I'd forgotten about it-'

'Well I didn't and it was really bothering me.'

'Seriously, forget about it Jamal.'

'Ite, I'm coming round in a bit just got suttin to do.' He sounded funny :/ Like something wasn't right...

'What's going on?' I asked.

'I've gotta go bye.' He hung up and I looked at the screen shocked that he'd done that. He never hung up on me. I knew something was going on and now it was making me anxious. I rubbed my stomach where the pain was and rested my head onto the pillow. I genuinely missed how my life was before all of this drama happened, now I was finally starting to settle back into a normal life one of the most important people was no longer here. I tried Trevan's phone several times and left messages, my room door opened when I was trying for the 6th time. I looked up and Jamal took his hood off his head and sat next to me.

'What's wrong?'

'Trevan... it's really bothering me that no-one knows what's happened to him.' I said looking directly at him to see if he'd crack.

'Mm... well we don't follow him do we? If none of us know then none of us know so don't str-'

'DON'T.' I said sternly and he started laughing, if anyone else said those two words to me I'd lose it! I hated that phrase with so much passion. I noticed he was looking at me and I raised my eyebrow.

'What?'

'You're so beautiful... I don't think you realise that.' I looked towards the floor and I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks.

'Um, thanks... er I don't really-'

'Shh.' He whispered and softly pressed his lips against mine, I responded and before I knew it he was between my legs grinding on me slowly. His lips moved down to my neck and I held onto his shoulders and pushed him off me lightly.

'My mum could walk in any minute.' He kissed me again and smirked.

'Oh yeah, I almost forgot.' He got off me and sat on the edge of my bed, I sat next to him and his put his arm around me.

'Come with me.' He said and I looked at him.

'What are you talking about? I am with you.'

'No, come away with me today.' He said and my eyes widened.