On The Run: Chapter 14

I woke up early the next day, I still had another month left before the summer holidays ended. I looked to my right and Jamal was knocked out, asleep with his mouth open. I laughed and got out of bed, I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom. I had to bang on the door several times and kicked it.

'OPEN THE DOOR DYLAN!'

'I'M BUSY!'

'OPEN IT! OR I'LL KICK IT DOWN.'

'ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!' He shouted back and muttered something under his breath, he's lucky I didn't hear. He opened the door and I noticed he had a shaver in his hand and cuts on his chin, I started laughing and his face screwed up slightly.

'What's so funny?'

'Your face! This time I'm not being rude. What the fuck happened?'

'I was trying to shave my moustache.' I started laughing, okay so Italian people usually had quite a bit of hair but he had none. He's only 11.

'Dylan, you haven't even got pubic hairs let alone facial hair.' I said in the middle of laughing and he pushed past me and went into his room. I continued laughing whilst I showered and brushed my teeth. I wrapped the towel around myself and went back into my bedroom. Jamal was sitting up under the covers just staring out the window. I closed my door and sat next to him, he smiled and kissed me.

'Morning.' He said.

'Morning, what's wrong?'

'Nothing... just thinking about what I said last night.' He replied and I nodded.

'You know... we didn't even get to have sex.' He said smirking and I rolled my eyes and tried getting up but he pinned me down onto the bed and started laughing.

'Jamal seriously, get off me.'

'Why? I want something from you.'

'My towel is slipping!' I said and his smirk grew wider.

'Perfect.'

'Dylan is up! My mum's here too.' I said and he kissed his teeth and got off me. I got dressed with him staring at me the whole time. He's too horny for my liking. I done my hair and then left the room, I went downstairs and saw my mum in the kitchen on the phone literally shouting in Italian with excitement.

'Mum...' I said and she didn't hear.

'MUM!' I shouted and she looked at me.

'Oh Natalie! I didn't see you there. I'll call you later Sandra.' She said and hung up, I assumed that must of been my auntie and my mum smiled.

'So can I help?'

'Yeah, isit alright if Jamal and I go out?'

'Oh he's still here?' She said with a hint of disgust in her voice. I sighed.

'Yes mum, you might want to go visit Dylan. His chin looks destroyed.' I said laughing and she shook her head.

'This child! Your father called to see how you were, he said he'll call another day.' I nodded and she left the room. I made myself and Jamal some breakfast and just then he came downstairs and wrapped his arms around me.

'Your mum actually said good morning to me.' He said and I smiled. I knew she genuinely wanted to try for my sake, I didn't know what David was talking about she wasn't up to anything.

'Is she feeling alright?' He asked and I laughed.

'Yeah of course, why?'

'She hates me, why would she talk to me or even let me in her house?' I shrugged.