stingyu; tomato

I let my feet take me to a nearby bench that's just right in front of the Sabertooth guild. The early crisp air makes me relax, resulting to me closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Hey,"

A familiar voice makes my eyes shot open and my gaze suddenly meet with a pair of dark ones. My heart beats faster than ever at our sudden closeness, his face is incredibly close to mine and no words can explain how fuzzy I feel in the inside. He bends down a little bit more and stares into my eyes as if it's the most interesting thing ever.

I block my blushing face with my hand. A chuckle resonates into the air as I feel his grasp around my hand, pushing it a little to the side to have a glance on my pathetic state. A sly smirk is visible on his face and I can't explain how I want to get out of this situation.

"I-Is there anything you need, Sting~Sama?" I mentally punch myself for stuttering, I can't believe I'm acting this way in front of him. 

His smirk turns into a frown. "You can drop the honorifics, you know? We've been friends for a long time, Yukino." He explains and takes a seat beside me. I keep my gaze forward and avoid looking at him.

"Y-Yes."

Laughter fills the air. "You look like a tomato!" His words make me look down to my fiddling fingers. I don't know how to reply and I have no intention of embarrassing myself in front of my guild's master.

"I'm sorry." I say, not too sure as to why I chose an apology as a reply.

He gently places his hand on top of mine and grabs a hold of it. "Let's go grab something to eat!" He immediately stands up and heads towards the local town square with me trailing behind him.

With our hands still together.

◦◦❀◦◦

oh gosh, what a short chapter.

don't worry im not dead (yet), finals are coming and i can already feel myself procrastinate in the future. i'll try and update sooner! have a good day or night.

thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to vote! (。・・。)

-naeyiin