zervis; toilet

I feel my heart skip a beat once its eyes look at me, as if it has a plan to jump onto me any moment. The thought of it makes me lose my sanity bit by bit.

Once it begins to take a few steps toward me, I couldn't keep it inside me anymore.

"Ahhh!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

The bathroom door behind me flew open in a whim.

"Mavis! What happened?!" His hand gently makes me turn his way and my eyes immediately lock with his dark ones.

"Zeref..." Tears start to prickle my eyes as I barely managed to speak out.

His eyes soften upon noticing my expression. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asks, longing for me to say anything.

I lift my arm and shakingly point to the toilet seat. His gaze follow and he finally takes notice of what stands there.

A cockroach.

He facepalms. "Mavis," A sigh fills the open air. "It's just a cockroach." He turns to look at me and flinches once he notices my crestfallen face.

"Please?" I whimper, looking at him with begging eyes.

Another sigh escapes his mouth as he approaches the toilet. And with the slightest lift of his hand, flicks the animal into the toilet bowl, and flushes it down the  toilet.

"There. It's gone for good, happy?" He looks at me, eyes dead as ever.

I nod frantically and give him a big thumbs up. "I'm very happy!" I can't help but let a giggle out.

"Come on, let's go eat lunch." He starts to walk out, but I noticed the slight smile that formed on his face.

◦◦❀◦◦

i can feel myself slowly rotting in my room. i've never been so bored before lmao.

btw, my requests are open! just make sure to comment them in the first chapter of this story.

stay safe and stay indoors. take care of yourself!

thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to vote! (。・・。)ノ it motivates me a lot.

-naeyiin