nalu; sweater

With a smirk, I let my finger poke her arm for the 5th time today, my ears already awaiting for her scolding.

"Natsu!" Lucy whisper-yells, not wanting to get kicked out of the library for making a fuss. "I'm studying, can you please stop bugging me?'" Her tone reeks of frustration and tiredness so I apologized and went back to my own business.

I face my own pile of worksheets I had to do for my own classes and can't help but sigh. It's times like this where it makes me question how Lucy can even keep up with this workload.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, I grab the pencil right in front of me and start working on the worksheets sprawled over the table.

◦◦❀◦◦

"Hey Luce, I don't quite understand this prob—" My words are cut short once I take notice of her sleeping figure, and I can't help but chuckle.

I prop my elbow and let my chin sit on my palm, continuing to look at her. The more I countinue to stare, the more entranced and the more defined her features turn to be in my eyes. The way her soft blonde hair cascades down her crouched back, and also how her long lashes would flutter every now and then makes my heart beat rapid.

The insides of me cringe upon noticing how weird and uncomfortable her head is positioned on her notes, so I immediately take off my sweater and fold it to resemble a good cusion. After debating over it for a minute, I gently lift her head and place the sweater underneath before resting her head on it.

I sit back down and look at her once again,

"Sweet dreams, Luce."