gale; ily

I turn the page of my book once I was done reading the last paragraph, ready to read more of the story. Once again, I'm interrupted by one of Gajeel's groans.

"What's wrong this time?" I question, raising my eyebrow. He takes his attention off his phone and focuses his gaze right on me.

"There's this word that I don't get with this character's phone message." He reasons out, making the phone turn my way. "It's the third word of the second paragraph."

I take what he said in mind and switch my focus to the second paragraph, successfully finding the word he's been confused about.

ily.

"I love you." I say and my eyes immediately widen with the sudden words spilling from my mouth.

Gajeel's eyes widen as well and we both blush from my statement, a flabbergasted expression plastered on our face.

"I-I meant— that's what it stands for! It's an acronym." I stutter an explanation, wailing my hands all around.

He blinks a couple of times before he regains his composure. "Ah." He clears his throat. "Yes, thanks for telling me that." He avoids eye contact and continues his business with his phone.

"But I really do love you though..." I mumble to myself.

◦◦❀◦◦

school just started for me, so updates will come slower. oof.

and thank you so so so much for 5K reads! that's truly amazing.

thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to vote! (。・・。)ノ

-naeyiin