lories; pat

note: lories - loki/leo x aries

◦◦❀◦◦

His pair of arms circle around my petite body, enveloping me in a hug. Not knowing what to do and being the awkward person that I am, I give Leo a good pat on the back.

He chuckles. "You really are back." He slowly pulls away and his eyes meet mine. "I'm happy that Lucy got you back!" He proceeds to hug me once more.

The sound of my rapid heartbeat seems like the only thing I'm able to hear, my hot cheeks aren't helping me with the situation either.

"I-Im..." I clear my throat. "I'm glad to be back too, Leo." My voice barely compares to a whisper as I continue giving him awkward pats.

After a few seconds, he eventually lets go of me.

"Hey Aries," He calls out to me, "I apologize for fighting with you back there, I had to protect my master, but you know that I had no intention of hurting you." He explains with his head hung down.

My eyes widen and I quickly shake my head and flail my arms around at his sudden words. "No,no, it's fine! I also want to say sorry for my actions back there too! I never wanted to fight you." The words leave my mouth before I can stop them, resulting in a blush quickly making its way to my cheeks.

A small chuckle can be heard. "I know." My eyes immediately find his. He looks at me with a sincere smile which then shifts to a cheeky grin. "Now, let's go and tell the other spirits! I'm sure they'll be so happy to see you." He offers his hand to me.

I show him a smile and I put my hand on top of his, giving him a nod.

"You're still cute as ever."

And I may or may not have fainted right after.

◦◦❀◦◦

a very short oneshot, i really enjoyed writing this! i'd like to thank you all for 4k reads on this book!

i remember someone requesting a lories oneshot a few months ago and here you go! i'm so sorry it took me so long.

thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to vote! (。・・。)ノ

-naeyiin