nalu; ice cream

note: they're children here :))

◦◦❀◦◦

My tears are threatening to fall but I hold it back, I didn't want to cause a scene in front of people, especially since I'm in a public place.

On the ground sit my ruined chocolate ice cream that I've worked so hard to beg my father for. The ice cream that I've longed to eat, gone in an instant.

I curse to myself once I feel a tear making its way down my cheek. Some would call me a drama queen but that's mainly because of the rarity of my father to allow me to eat sweets.

"Lucy?"

A voice calls out to me. I lift my head and come face to face with my friend, Natsu.

Once I see the chocolate ice cream he is holding, it becomes a struggle to keep the tears in.

His eyes widen when he sees my poor ice cream on the ground, immediately concluding the reason for my tears.

Without any hesitation, he steps closer and hands me his ice cream.

"Y-You can have mine." He looks away, almost making me miss the tinge of pink on his face.

I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand and slowly grab the ice cream from him.

"Thank you." I show him a sincere smile as I take my first lick of the food.

"Whatever." He walks away.

◦◦❀◦◦

oops, sorry for not updating for over a month.

my classes are currently suspended bc of the virus, i'm honestly not liking 2020 so far. i hope it all gets better soon.

stay safe and stay indoors. take care of yourself!

thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to vote! (。・・。)ノ

-naeyiin