gruvia; lonely

I feel lonely.

I shut my eyes closed and try my hardest to avoid this depressing thought. School starts early tomorrow and being late is the last thing I desire.

I'm alone.

Emptiness. I don't feel anything. I don't remember what warmth used to feel like, the warmth of happiness has been long forgotten for me.

Every single day seems like a challenge. Having to fake a smile and pretend that you're okay is much harder than I thought.

I hug my pillow tightly as a single tear escapes my eyes which I quickly wipe away with the back of my hand. Being emotional is one thing I hate about myself, I sometimes let my emotions get the best of me.

Just then, my phone lights up, indicating that I've received a message. I grab it from beside me, squinting through the process from the sudden brightness.

From: Gray
Wanna hang out tomorrow?

A smile reaches my mouth, a rare thing for me to do. I start typing my reply.

Sure, I'd love to. Where do you wanna go?

I send the message and anticipate another one. My phone lights up once again and my eyes sparkle in excitement.

This is going to be a long night.

◦◦❀◦◦

ah, that's a way to get something off your chest.

thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to vote! (。・・。)ノ

-naeyiin