Part 2

SNOWY'S POV  (PAST)
I was walking in the halls with my head down. I've been depressed about all my friends leaving me. I thought of all of them as my family. I don't know who my parents are and I think of Vince McMahon as a father figure to me. I was about to get into my locker room until I was pulled from behind. I turned around and saw Triple H and Stephanie. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! I TOLD YOU TO COME AN HOUR AGO!" Hunter yelled. "I-I k-know.... I'm sorry. I-I overs-". I said but he punched me in the eye. I fell to the ground holding my face. "I don't know why I was friends with you! You're so weak and worthless!" He said and walked away and Stephanie smirked at me evilly and walked away too. I really don't like her. I stood up and went into my locker room and changed into my gear. I didn't have a match so I'm coming stay in my locker room. I sat on my couch and turned the tv on that I have. I started cleaning my eye but it hurt so bad I just cleaned the blood going down my cheek.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

I was about to lay down until I heard my door open and closed. I sat up and it was Undertaker and Kane and Steve. Undertaker grabbed me and threw me to the ground. I started to cry when they hit me with their chains. "NEXT TIME COME HERE EARLY!" Taker said. Taker and Kane left and Steve went over and kicked me in the stomach and in the face. "You wanna threaten people? Well I will beat ya some more if you keep threatening Stephanie more...". He said and left slamming my door. I cried. They hurt me because they think I threaten and beaten Stephanie. I DIDN'T DO THAT! But they don't believe me. I got up trying to hold my balance. Once I did, I changed back into my clothes. "Y-You know what? I'm done. I'm done with this company. I'm done with that harpy. And I'm DONE with those 'friends' of mine". I said I grabbed my stuff and bolted to Vince's office. I knocked on the door. "Come in". He said and I opened the door and saw him. "Oh Snowy. What can I do for y-. What happened to you?!" He said. "Nothing! Listen, I quit". I said. His eyes widen. "Snowy.. you can't quit. You're a great diva and superstar. The fans all love you. You can't quit. Plus you're hurt". He said. "W-Well, I just did and forget about me!" I said and ran away. "SNOWY!" He shouted. I quickly ran out of the building without anyone noticing me. I ran out of the parking lot and into the city I was in. I think I'm in L.A. I quickly ran towards an alleyway and sat there. No people were around anywhere. I was still bleeding really badly. I was losing a lot of blood. I couldn't balance my stance. I leaned down on the wall and sighed. I'm free. I'm safe. I was going into my bag and suddenly I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around. "Hello? Is someone there?" I said. No response. Maybe it's my imagination. I went to look for some money in my bag and suddenly I was pulled out of nowhere and a hand was pushing my neck to the side. I suddenly felt a huge pain in my neck. I screamed in pain until I went unconscious.

A few minutes later...

I woke up and suddenly saw that I was in a room. I looked at myself. I was wrapped in bandages and so was my face and neck. "W-Where am I?" I said softly. I heard a door open to reveal a boy probably 16 or 17. He had black hair, brown eyes, and wearing a gray sweater with a black coat, green pants, and a white scarf.

"Oh Good! You're awake!" He said

"Oh Good! You're awake!" He said. "W-Who are you?" I said. "Oh I'm Ryan. I found you in a alleyway unconscious and bleeding out so I took you to my home and my dad bandage you. He's a doctor so he had some stuff". He said. "O-Oh..... Thank you". I said. "Oh problem. Anyways, what's your name?" He said. "S-Snowy J-Jay?" I said. He raised an eyebrow at me. "That's your name?" He said. "Well it's more of an nickname. I don't really have a name". I said softly. "Really? So your parents never named you?" He said. "I-I..... I don't know my parents". I said. He frowned and sat next to me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know". He said. "It's ok. I'm fine with it". I said. "Well my parents decide to let you stay here. Do you want a name or do you want me and my parents to call you Snowy Jay?" He said. "W-Well..... I do want a name". I said. "Ok then so what name can I call you?" He said standing in front of me. He started pacing around the room until he stopped. "How about......... Opal?" He said. "Opal?" I said. "Yeah. I mean you look like an Opal and your eyes remind me of the color". He said. A smiled formed on my face. "I like it". I said. "Great!" He cheered and suddenly a man came in. "Oh hello there, I see your awake and well and you met my son". He said. "Y-Yes sir". I said shyly. "Well sweet heart, where do you live?" He said. "I-I don't live anywhere. I don't have parents". I said. "Oh I'm sorry. Then perhaps you can live with us, miss...". He said. "Opal". I said and then smiled at Ryan. He smiled back. "I gave her that name". He said. "You don't have a name?" His dad said. "Only a nickname. It's Snowy Jay". I said. "Ah I see. What a beautiful name you gave her. Perhaps we can go make that permanent". He said. I think I'm starting to like it here. But.....
Ow.... what is this feeling in my head?Ryan's dad gave me painkillers and I rested the rest of the night. My head started hurting a lot and suddenly I actually cut my finger. I hissed in pain and put my finger in my mouth. I licked my finger and tasted the blood. My eyes widen. My blood tasted....... good. Why? Am I a vampire or something?! I mean the blood tasted good and I no longer have a head ache. But vampires don't exist. I felt the wound I had on my neck and suddenly felt two holes on my neck. My eyes widen. Oh my god, I'm a vampire.