Part 20

OPAL'S POV
Me and Paige were laughing as we watched comedy movies. We also continued to get to know each other. "Ok so how many siblings do you have?" She said. "I have one but I included my friends as well cause we treat each other like family". I said. "Alright. Got a boyfriend?" She said. "N-No?!" I said embarrassed. She laughed. "So cute". She mumbled. My eyes widened and then I blushed. "Y-You think I'm cute?" I said. "What?! I didn't say that!" She said. "I heard you". I said. She blushed softly. "U-Um, have to ask but...... are you into girls?" I said. She stood quiet but then nodded. "Are you disgusted?" She said. "No? Why would I be?" I said. "Cause a few people say it is". She said. "It's normal. We aren't in the time where it's not okay to be gay". I said crossing my arms. "I didn't wanna tell you cause-". She said but I cut her off. "You like me?" I said. Her face turned into a whole tomato color. "I-I k-know it's bad cause you are only into boys but I had this feeling towards you for a long t-". She said but I cut her off again. "Who said I was only into boys?" I said raising an eyebrow. She looked at me wide eye. "W-Wait? Are you-?" She said. "Bisexual? Yeah I am". I said. "Really?" She said. "Uh Huh". I said resting my head. "How did you find out?" She said. "Got myself staring at some girls and boys". I said laughing. She laughed. I checked the time. "I gotta go back to my room". I said getting up and walking away. She also got up. "Well see ya later Snowy". She said. "Later Paige". I said. I put my shoes on and then left her room. I walked back to my hotel room but the door doesn't seem to want to open. "Oops! Looks like we jammed the door!" Dean said on the other side of the door. "Now that's a lie and you know it! Let me in!" I said. "No can do doll face. Why don't you go back to your 'new friend' and sleep there?" He said. The boys in there agreed. "Fine then I'll tell Paige that you all are hooking up and that's why you don't want to open the door". I said and started to walk away until I heard the door open. "Hey! Get in here!" Randy yelled. "That's what I thought, bakas". I said. I walked into the room and laid down on the couch. I grabbed my manga book and started reading too. I got into my bag and found my bag of cookies. Mixed cookies. To chocolate chip, to M&M cookies, sugar cookies, Oreos, wafers, and nilla cookies. I popped a cookie in my mouth. "She's gonna become fat if she keeps eating sweets". I heard Hunter say and Roman and Dean laughed. That angered me that he's talking behind my back. "I'm sorry Hunter but if you have something to say to me, THEN SAY IT TO MY FACE! Or are you scared of saying it to my face?" I said looking at them. We stared at each other waiting for someone to make a move. "That's what I thought, you scared little man". I said. I heard him growl and suddenly I felt an arm pull me out of the couch. It was Hunter. "I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF YOU!" He yelled. I pulled myself off of his grip and pushed him back. "DON'T TOUCH ME, YOU LECHER!" I said. We kept screaming at each other and Seth, Roman, Randy, and Dean were trying to calm us down. "WORTHLESS!" Hunter yelled. I froze but then got angry again. "ENTITLED!" I shot back. We continued to scream out more insults.
"PIG!"
"INSECURE JERK!"
"UGLY COW!"
"IDIOT!"
"MORON!"
"BAKA!"
"NUTJOB!"
"THUG!"
"STUPID!"
"I HATE YOU!"
"I HATE YOU TOO!"
"ARROGANT OLD MAN!"

SMACK!

The hotel room was quiet now. He. Just. Slap. Me. I stared at Hunter as he was surprised. My anger grew more and I punched him in the face. "YOWAMUSHI!" I yelled in Japanese. He growled angrily. "THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER CAME BACK!" He yelled. "YEAH CAUSE I ACTUALLY HAD A LIFE AND HAD PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LOVED ME! NO FAKERS!" I yelled. "THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO THOSE PEOPLE AND NEVER COME BACK?!" He yelled. "Guys Enough!" Randy said. "AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET MY REVENGE FOR WHAT YOU ALL DONE?! NOPE! I'M HERE FOR REVENGE AND ONLY REVENGE! ONCE I'M SATISFIED, I'LL LEAVE!" I yelled. "Snowy! Hunter please calm down!" Roman said. "And what do you mean by revenge, Snowy?" Seth said. I stopped yelling and I slowly took my gaze at him. "Something you don't need to know about. That's why I didn't want you, Dean, or Roman in this. So stay out of my way!" I said then took my gaze at both Hunter and Randy. "You both are god damn lucky I didn't snitch on you and the others that day. Cause what you did was unforgivable and a crime". I said. I grabbed all of my stuff and left the room. I went back to Paige's room and knocked on the door. The door open to reveal Paige with a glass of water. "Can I stay here?" I said. "Huh? Yeah sure". She said opening the  door more. I stepped in and put my bag next to the couch. "What happened?" I said. "Me and my roommates got into a fight. That's it". I said. "Who are your roommates?" She said. "Roman, Dean, Seth, Randy, and Hunter". I said. Her eyes widen. "You realize that you're gonna get in trouble, right?" She said. "No I'm not. I work for Vince. If they do something that's out of line, they get punished". I said. "Well I guess that's good then". She said. I nodded agreeing with her.