Part 7

OPAL'S POV
I walked around the halls until I found the catering and got some food. I got a chicken caesar salad, sliced apples, and some water. I started to eat while I was on my phone looking at stuff on Instagram. "Hey excuse me?" Someone said. I put my mask up then looked up and saw a girl with pale skin, black hair and wearing black and purple gear clothing. I stared at her. "Um hi. My name is Paige. I just wanna say that I'm a huge fan of you. Even if you were here for only a year when you were 15". She said. I gave her a nod meaning thank you. "Also I was hoping if we can be friends? That is if you don't want to". She said. I stared at her for a moment. I sighed quietly before going to my notes on my phone and writing some down for her. I then showed it to her.
"I'll think about it. I didn't really come back just to make new friends. Plus I have trust issues". She read out. "Oh I see. It's ok. Take your time". She said then was about to walk away when we suddenly heard screaming. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Someone shouted. The door open to reveal Randy, Batista, Hunter, and Stephanie. I stood up and Paige stood next to me. They saw me and immediately marched towards me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Stephanie said. I crossed my arms and gave her a 'really' face. "Not gonna talk?! You left 10 years ago! Yet you never said anything!" Randy said. Is he serious? For real? I don't wanna tell them crap. They should know why I left. I typed on my notes and showed it to him.
"Do you really think I would want to talk to you after everything you jerks put me through? No. I hate you all and hate the thought I considered you my family. This goes to show how you all are fake friends". Randy read.
I scoffed and grabbed my bat and walked away with my head held up high. I wasn't hungry anyways. Honestly half vampires don't need to eat. I just want to just to look more 'human'. I went back to my locker room and laid down on the couch. I yawned softly. I don't wanna sleep yet. Then suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and got up and open the door to reveal Vince. "Oh hey Vince". I said. "Hello. I came to tell you that Randy is asking for a match with you". He said. "Pfft! Please! He ain't worth my time! Let him beg for it. Maybe he'll get what he wants!" I said. "Oh come on Opal". He said. "Ugh Fine. Yes sir". I said. "Alright. Then it settled". He said. "Uh Huh". I said laying back down on the couch. He close the door and sat on the chair. "Also you can't use any weapons". He said. Great. "Aw well. Guess just use these". I said holding my fists up. He chuckled softly. "It's really nice to have you back Sn- Opal". He said. He's really trying. I laughed silently. We continued to talk until there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Vince said. It was another producer. "Sorry to interrupt but Snowy Jay? You're on at 10". He said. I nodded a thanks to him and he left. I got up and started to get ready. "Remember, don't kill him". Vince joked. "Ugh! That's hard". I joked. We laughed. Soon I went to the main entrance while I watch The Authority come out and Randy waited for me to come out. The producer soon played my song.

I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slippin' from your arms

It's getting harder to stay awake
And my strength is fading fast
You breathe into me at last

I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
Here, right here
Right now, right now
Stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

I walked out with my arms crossed as I walk down the ramp.

Here's his opponent, from Los Angles, California. Weighing at 129 lbs. Snowy Jay!!

I jumped onto the turnbuckle and raised my arm up doing the rock n' roll hand sign. I jumped and stared at Randy. I smirked at him. I wait to use this new move. I call it One Punch. Like the anime. I get one punch in his face and he's immediately knocked out. The ref was in the middle. I notice that Hunter and Stephanie were glaring at me. I didn't care. Soon the bell rang. Me and Randy circled the ring until he punched me and did One Punch.
(This is how it went but pretend he got knocked out)

'Oh my God! Is Randy dead?! What a Punch!' Jerry said.

I got down and went for the pin.

1..

2..

3..

I'm wake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
Here, right here
Right now, right now
Stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

The crowd roared in excitement. I smirked under my mask.

Here's your winner, Snowy Jay!

The ref raised my arm as I stared at The Authority. All of them were shocked and their jaws dropped. The ref left and I was in a stare off with them. I looked down as I saw that Randy was waking up. I grabbed him by the neck and made him stare at me. His eyes widen in fear. I smirked and ran my hand down his cheek. I roughly dropped him and got out of the ring. I walked to the back stage and back to my locker room. Then suddenly the door open to reveal Vince. "Nice work Snowy. That was some punch". He said. I giggled. "Thanks Vince". I said. "Also I took the liberty to have someone take your stuff and take it to the hotel where the superstars and divas are going". He said. I sighed. "Well it was bound to happen. Thanks anyways". I said. He nodded.