Part 46

OPAL'S POV
"Serves her right. How dare Paige be unfaithful to Snowy?" Jerry said.

I then looked at Hunter. "Now for you guys, what I want to know is, why would you bring them here? Not that it matters cause I don't care about them or their whereabouts anymore. I got a better family". I said. Then my so called druggie mother stepped up. We stared at each other as she suddenly slapped me. Wasn't hard at all. Weakling. "How dare you be like this? You should've stayed vulnerable like back then. You are a worthless, self centered, psychopath!" She screamed in my face. I only smirked. "I've heard worse. You're one to talk though. And what are you talking about? Orphanage? Huh. I didn't know drug lords could be orphan caretakers too". I said. She immediately went pale and so did my father. "H-How..... How did you-". She said. "Sweetheart, I wasn't stupid back when I didn't even know these people. I knew that you sold me to a drug lord just so you can have drug money to go buy drugs. You didn't even name me when I was a baby". I said. The crowd gasp but then booed at my biological parents. This actually made everyone in the ring surprised. "W-Well it doesn't matter! You don't know anything about us! Only that!" She said returning to that smug look. "That's where you're wrong". I said and then laughed insanely. She looked at me like I was crazy and I just smirked. "Kathy Stevenson, Age 42, born on February 26, 1971. You started to smoke cigarettes at the age of 13 and also been sleeping with boys that aren't in the age rank for you. You're mother kicked you out when you were 16 and met my 'father' Stan Miller two years later. When you were 19 years old, you became pregnant with your first daughter. You gave birth but decided not to keep her or put her in a orphanage. You decided to use her to your advantage and sold her off to get drug money". I said. Everyone's jaw dropped as I finished. I smirked evilly. Info-Chan gave me all of this information just so I know everything about them. "Still think I don't know anything about you?" I said. But suddenly my attention went to some kid behind my 'father'.

He looked about 15

He looked about 15. He looked sad. "Say is that my little brother?" I said. That immediately got everyone's attention and my mother blocked my view from him. "You stay away from him! He's my son! You can't be around him!" She said. I only chuckled. "Sweetie, I can do what I want. You're just a weakling". I said and with half of my strength and threw her out of the ring. "Snowy that's your mothe-". Hunter growled. "Save it old man". I said and the crowd just cheered me on. "Once I'm done with them, you're next". I said. I then stared at my 'father' and he stared back in fear. "Get out of my way". I said. He yelped and cowered away. I then looked at my little brother. I smiled. "What's your name kid?" I said. "......Grey....". He said. "Heh. Cool name. Well kid, if you need anything, come find me". I said and ruffled his hair. Once I was done, I got him out of the ring and just out of no where started to beat up The Authority. I hit them on their backs, stunned them, RKO'd them. Once they were all down, I grabbed a mic. "Let that be a warning to you Authority. None of you are even close to winning in a match with me. Guess this is when karma strikes back at you because of your horrible deeds you've done". I said. I got out of the ring and soon my music started to play as the crowd started cheering for me. Once I was on top of the ramp, I bowed to the crowd and on camera then walked back stage. That's when I was tackled to the ground by Kano, Cassidy, and Luni. "That was awesome!" Cassidy said. "Thanks". I said. "You glad, you single now?" Kano said. "Uh Huh". I said. "Good. Now I can have you all to myself". She said. "Honestly, I'm gonna take a break from this love crap". I said. "Oh come on Opal. You should a new girl". Cass said. "Or guy". Luni said smirking. "I'm not getting another person right after I just broke up with my ex". I said pinching the bridge of my nose. We were walking towards my locker room while talking about this. "Hey wait!" I heard someone yell. We turned around and saw Seth. " Oh hey Seth. I see you've healed up nicely. So what do you want?" I said. "W-Well I want to know if you wanted to like.... hang out tonight after the show. Like go to dinner. Just us?" He said. " I THINK NO-!" Kano yelled but was cut off by Luni putting her hand on her mouth. " I don't kn-" I said but I was too cut off by Cass doing the same thing. "She'd love to come! Here's my address. Reason why because she's staying with me". Cass said and gave him her address. "Ok? We'll see you later Snowy". He said and walked away. I removed Cass's hand off on my mouth and so did Kano. " What the hell were you thinking!? I don't know him that much! We're not even friends. We're just acquaintances". I said. " Yeah what the hell guys!?" Kano said angrily. "Girl, we're doing you a favor. He obviously into you". Cass said. "Yeah pretty, loosen up a little". Luni said. " I'd rather stay and hang with you guys". I said puffing my cheeks. "Well too late for that sweetie. You're hanging out with him whether you like it or not". Cass said as we got to my locker room. We got in and we locked the door. " You should be lucky to be hanging out with such a handsome man Opal". Luni said. I blushed embarrassed. "You like him, don't you?" Cass said. "N-No I don't! H-He's just a acquaintance! Nothing more!" I growled. "He He! Yeah right". Luni said. "Shut up already guys. Very not dating". Kano said. Cass and Luni rolled their eyes and we just watch the rest of the show on tv.