Part 18

OPAL'S POV
It was the next day and I was in the gym that was in the hotel for the superstars. But I got here early. I was on pull up area but I was upside down doing sit ups. I was wearing great exercising clothes too with a sweater.

I continued to do what I do on the pull up pole until I heard people coming into the gym

I continued to do what I do on the pull up pole until I heard people coming into the gym. But ignore whoever was there and continued my exercises. I closed my eyes but then opened them only to see Hunter staring at me. I stopped leaving myself upside down and stared at him. I scoffed. "What do you want?" I said. "Nothing". He said. "Sure....". I said sarcastically. I flipped myself over and started to do pull ups. I got down and then bumped into Hunter again. "Quit watching me, you lecher!" I said then stomped my foot. "Lecher?!" He said. "Yes! You're a lecher! Watching me exercise with your lewd eyes!" I snapped. We kept going back and forth until the young pup of The Shield came and broke us up. "Come on guys, save that energy for work". Seth said. "Tch! You're lucky that your little puppy protected you, old man. Hmph!" I said. His eyes widen and he immediately started growling at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away. While I was walking, I saw that there was another room in the gym. My curiosity got the better of me so I went to see it. I opened the door and walked in only to see gymnastics stuff and other things. I saw that there was silk hanging from the roof. I walk towards it and got on it and started swinging. But then I started to do Silk Aerial moves. I put some music on. I know how to silk aerial dance thanks to my adopted cousin.

I got down and immediately I hear clapping. I turned my head and saw Seth. "Why do you people keeping watching me? So weird". I said. "Well people like that are weird. I kinda watched cause...... your beautiful". He said but he mumbled the last part. Super sense of hearing. I blushed softly. "Did you just call me beautiful?" I said. His face went red. "N-No! I-I didn't!" He said shyly. "I heard you mumble it". I said. He growled lowly. "I mean, I'm flattered but it's not like your saying rude stuff". I said. "Right". He said. I walk towards him and smiled. "You're a cool dude, you know that?" I said. He blushed and nodded. "Maybe if I can trust you enough, we could hang". I said and patted his chest. "See ya later Rollins the puppy". I said before walking out of the room. I left the gym and went back to the hotel. I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. I started to take a shower as I hummed Japanese music. Once I was done showering, I put on my new robe.

I put the hood up and walked out and went to my bed looking for my clothes

I put the hood up and walked out and went to my bed looking for my clothes. I tried to find a good outfit for me until I heard talking and walked in the hallway. I ignored it and continued to look for clothes. "But that's not fair Hunter! I deserve to go fight h-". Someone said but they cut themselves off and the door open. I turned around covering my blind eye with my hair and saw Randy, Hunter, and The Shield. We all stared at each other until Dean started to talk. "Aw~. Look guys, the pretty little psycho is wearing a adorable robe. I wonder if she's got more stuff she isn't sho-". He said then tried to pull the string from my robe. I immediately slapped him across the face. "You pervert! You Baka! Doing that to a unmarried woman! How lewd! How dare you?!" I screeched. He rubbed his cheek as..... Hunter, Seth and Randy were glaring at him. I puffed my cheeks before grabbing my bag and walked back to the bathroom. I finally found an outfit and changed into it.

I blow dried my hair and started brushing it

I blow dried my hair and started brushing it. Once I was done, I put on my sweater to cover my scars and walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. "I want something sweet. I wish I could have some blood". I thought. I went into the shelves and found a tub of Hershey cocoa that I bought. "I could go for some chocolate". I said. I grabbed all the ingredients. I'm gonna make the best chocolate bars ever just for me!! I started to make the chocolate.
(She's a Tsundere and a Yandere just like Kanato & Subaru Sakamaki from Diabolik lovers)

I tasted the batter and squealed happily. "Kya! It's soo good!" I said quietly. I got dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate. "What are you doing over there?" I heard someone say. I turned and saw Hunter. I growled at him and raised my head up. "Obviously you can see what I'm doing!" I said. I heard him snarl at me and whispered 'brat'. "Old man". I shot back. I turned to see his reaction and he was fuming. Once I was done with my chocolate, I put them in the fridge. I walked passed Hunter and grabbed my phone and walked out to the hallway. I decided to call Ryan. I leaned against the wall and as my phone rang waiting for him to pick up.

R: Hello?

Me: Hey Nii-san

R: Opal, hey! How are you? People treating you right?

Me: Yeah. I don't really talk to anyone unless they annoy me

R: Cmon sis. You gotta make more friends

RANDY'S POV
I was listening to Snowy's phone conversation with someone. Yes I know it sounds creepy but I was gonna leave the room.

Snow: What if they are like them?! I don't want friends from WWE! All I need is you and the rest!

She shouted that loud enough for the others to hear. I looked at the others. Hunter looked like he didn't care and so did Joe and Jon. But Colby looked kinda sad.

Snow: At least you agree with me Ryan. I'll call you tomorrow Nii-san...... I love you too. Bye

Does she have.....? Has Snowy became a player? I heard her footsteps and I immediately backed away from the door and went to get water. She came in and then I heard her sigh and walked to the fridge. "Yay!" She squealed and took one of the chocolate she made and popped it in her mouth. Colby came in and watched as she eat the candy. "You want one?" She ask Colby. I noticed Colby lightly turned red and nodded. She gave one to him and both were eating it. I growled mentally. I don't know why I'm acting like this. I'm supposed to hate her! What is wrong with me?!