Part 41

OPAL'S POV
I was at the mall with Paige as she wanted to go shopping. I was gonna take her out to eat something but I guess she wanted to do this instead. The only weird thing about this is that she wants ME to pay and hold some of the stuff I buy for her. She didn't act this way before. "Thanks for paying for for me, babe". She said. "No problem. Are we done now?" I said. "Just a little bit more please?" She said. "Is she serious? For all I know, she'll want to buy an ENTIRE store". I thought. Yeah, now I'm starting to consider looking over what Info-Chan was telling me. "Babe, you could literally buy some more clothes when we get to New York. You don't need to buy more clothes when we are gonna be here for a few more hours". I said. I looked at her and she wasn't even paying attention to what I was saying. She was on her phone texting someone. She giggled and then I noticed.... she was blushing. I started to feel a little angry but tried to stay calm. Maybe she's talking to a friend and her friend is making her blush about something. "Babe!" I shouted. She yelped and stuffed her phone back into her pocket. "Are we done or not?" I said getting a little annoyed. "Fine sure". She said and we left the mall and to my car. I put her stuff in the back seat and then got into the driver seat while Paige got into the passenger seat. I started to drive into the road and then heard Paige sigh. "You ok?" I said. "Yeah... I'm fine". She said. "Do you wanna actually do something tonight? I can take you out to din-". I said. "No it's ok. I'm gonna be hanging out with my friends tonight. I also I want to tell you that I'm having hang out with them when we get to New York. They said not to bring anyone else. It was just us". She said. I nodded. The whole car drive was silent and until we got to the hotel. I parked and got some of Paige's stuff and she got some and we went inside. Once we got to her hotel room, I handed her clothes to her. "Talk to you later baby. Love you". She said before kissing my cheek. "Love you too". I said and I walked away and went back to my hotel room. I don't understand. Why is Paige acting up now? I went inside the hotel room and saw that Seth was the only one here and he was reading MY manga book. I walked towards him and crossed my arms. "Why are you reading my manga book?" I said. He yelped before looking at me. "I just wanted to see what was good great about what you were reading". He said. "And What is your opinion?" I said raising my eyebrow. "It's actually...... really good". He said. "Glad you like it but next time ask me when you want to take what's mine". I said before gently hitting him on the head with the book. "Alright". He said. I put my book away and then sat on the couch. "So how was hanging with..... Paige?" He said. He sounded a bit annoyed. I chuckled lightly before taking off my shoes and putting my feet up. "It was ok I guess. But something was off about her". I said. "Really?" He said. "Yeah..... I don't know. I think my mind's playing tricks on me again". I said. "Oh yeah?" He said. "Yep. That's what I get for being crazy". I said. He chucked. "Hey you wanna prank call someone?" I said. "Who exactly?" He said. I started to think. I then got a idea. "You have Dean's number?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "You want to prank call Dean?" He said. "Yup! He He!" I said. He shook his head with a smile. "I don't think it's such a good idea, Snow". He said. "C'mon please~?" I said. I pouted and gave him the puppy eyes. He looked straight at me and noticed his face turning red. "Ok! Ok! Fine!" He said. I smiled and he gave me Dean's number. I then went to call him. "Bbbbbbbrrrrrrmmmmm". I mimicked the ringing sound of the call. Seth started to laugh. "This is stupid". He said. "Shhhh!" I hushed him. Dean then picked up and I made sure he doesn't recognize my voice.

D: Hello

O: Hello sir. Hi this is the front desk. We are having some disturbances around the hotel. I was wondering if you are having any disturbances around your room

D: Uh no.. There isn't any disturbances

O: Alright then. Please call back if there's any problems

I hung up and then 8 minutes later I called him back. Seth was laughing silently at this

D: Hello-

O: Hello sir? Hi, front desk again, I have come to the conclusion that the people making these phone calls about the disturbances are talking about the noises coming from your room. You need to keep the noise down

D: I didn't know I was making noise. Sorry

O: Alright. Please keep the noise down

I hung up once again. "Are you gonna yell at him this time?" He said. "Uh Huh!" I said and giggled. 10 minutes later, I called him once again.

D: Hello agai-

O: HELLO SIR?! Hi, it's the front desk once again, it's obvious you didn't understand about the noise. You. Must. Keep. It. Down!

D: But I'm not making an-

O: SIR LISTEN! If you don't keep down the noise, we will call the authorities

D: ..... Ok.... I'm sorry

O: Thank you.......... Ed Sheeran wannabe

I hung up and started to laugh along with Seth. "You got him! You got him so good!" He laughed. I laughed and we high five'd him. "Are you gonna tell him it was me?" I said. "Might as well. We wouldn't want innocent staff here getting hurt". He said. I nodded in agreement.