Part 13

OPAL'S POV
Behold the king
The King of Kings
Soon The Authority came out with Triple H leading.

"Here's her opponent, accompanied by The Authority and The Shield, weighing at 225 pounds, DEAN AMBROSE!!" Lillian said.

I smirked softly. I know for sure that those idiots are gonna interfere in the match. Dean got in the ring and then a referee came in. Soon the bell rang, we started circling around each other until Dean went for a kick but I dodged it and punched him in the stomach. I was getting the upper hand. I didn't want to pin him yet. He punched me and went for a DDT but I pushed him off. I smirked when he was about to run and clothesline me. But I used my super speed. He was confused cause he didn't see me. "OVER HERE FOOL!" I yelled. He turned around and I One Punched him. He was now unconscious and covered in blood. I got to admit. The smell of his blood was a wonderful aroma. I stood in front of him waiting for him to wake up. "DEAN GET UP!" I heard Stephanie yell. I looked at her creepily and she immediately shut up. I looked down and Dean was conscious now. He looked at me and I grabbed him by the hair. We stared at each other until he tried to punch me again. He was weakening but his punches were soft. I raised my hand in his face. People will probably him I was gonna make him but I hypnotized him to black out. He did and I pinned him.

1..

2..

3..

"Here is your winner, SNOWY JAY!!" Lillian said. I threw Dean to his team and they tried to wake him up. Me and Triple H were having a glare off. "I hate you". He mouthed. I rolled my eyes and leaned down closer to him. He thought I was gonna attack them so they got into fighting position but I was flipped them off.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH!" The crowd cheered. I smirked softly as they growled at me while walking away. I crossed my arms with my head up looking at the ceiling. "Snowy!" I heard someone say. I turned and saw Triple H and Stephanie with the mic. "You're just asking for a war! You are not gonna win! We'll make sure of it". Stephanie said. "That's right. You're all alone! No one would want to be friends with a worthless woman like you!" Triple H said. He probably thought I was gonna react to that. I smirked softly and flipped out of the ring in front of them.

Triple H looked at me in shock and I smirked

Triple H looked at me in shock and I smirked. "Then let's have a war". I said in his mic and raise my arms to my sides. All of them were shocked but Stephanie was angry. The crowd was cheering and chanting my ring name as I smirked evilly. "Unless you're too much of a GOOD BOY to fight. I will win cause...... I'm THAT damn good". I said completely stealing his catchphrase. His eyes widen then went to anger as I walked away from the ring and to the back. I put my hands behind my back as I walked through the halls.

*Growling sound*

Seriously? I held my stomach. "I just had some blood like a week ago. It should've been enough. Well might as well just eat what's at the catering". I said softly. I walked towards the catering and got some food. I got a grilled chicken, mash potatoes, mangos, and water. I started eating some of my food. "Hey excuse me, Miss Jay". Someone said. I put my mask on quickly and looked up and saw that girl again. Paige. "Oh. You again". I said. "Yeah. I wanted to tell you that what you did in the ring was pretty brutal. And I love it!" She said. I smirked. "I am honored to hear that you enjoyed it". I said. "Yeah. It was really cool. I wish I was strong like you". She said.

Trust me. You wouldn't

"You'll just need to try harder, Peiji-chan". I said. Her eyes widen. "You speak Japanese?" She said. "Uh Huh Took Japanese classes in high school. Even went on a two month field trip at Japan". I said. "That's cool.... Does this means.... we can be friends?" She said. I stared at her for a moment. "Dunno honestly. I barely know you but I know that you're a diva". I said. "Paige leave". Someone said behind me. Paige gets up in fear and leaves. I growled but then smirked. "You can't stop coming towards me. Overprotective much, Kane-sama?" I said. I looked up at him and he growled at me. He walked around me and he stared at me. "What?" I said taking a bite of my grilled chicken. "What the hell is wrong with you? You could've killed Dean". He said. I chuckled. "And so what if I did? I won't feel a thing. I don't feel anything when it comes to you or your stupid group". I said putting a hand on my cheek.  He stared at me with a serious face. "What happened to you? You...... use to be so sweet and nice". He said. I chuckled and stand up throwing away my trash. "Let's just say...... the Snowy Jay you use to know is dead....... cause cruel people like you killed her..... her demons took control of her body...... and you didn't stop it". I said. His eyes widened a little shaken up. "You could've saved her by stopping and now....... Snowy Jay is now DEAD!!" I said and then changed my voice to a demonic voice. I walked away angrily to my locker room. Once I got there, I laid down on the couch blowing on a strand of hair in my face. I relaxed slowly feeling a little tired. Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in". I said. The door open to reveal Vince. "What's up Vince?" I said. "Well I was told that all of the Superstars and Divas are going to karaoke night. You should join them". He said. "Not interested". I said. "Oh come on Opal. You always liked parties". He said. "Yeah but that's was when I was 15 Vince. I'm grown!" I said. "Yes you are. But you're still young. Please go have fun". He said. I sighed. "Fine....". I said. He smiled softly before we started to have a full blown conversation.