Part 25

OPAL'S POV
I was now in the hotel and was getting ready for my date. I was showering and humming HeartBeat song by Kelly Clarkson. Once I was done, I dried myself off and dried my hair. I then changed into my outfit.

I put my eyepatch on and started brushing my hair as I leave the bathroom

I put my eyepatch on and started brushing my hair as I leave the bathroom. My roommates was again Randy, Seth, Hunter, and Batista. I finished brushing my hair and put on my hat. "Wow..". I heard Seth say. I turned and saw them looking at me. "You like?" I said. Seth, Dave and Randy blushed softly while Hunter completely ignored everything. I don't care about his opinion. I checked the time. "I gotta go. I'll be back in the morning". I said. "Hmph. Why? You're gonna sleep with your date?" Hunter said arrogantly. "Actually no. I don't DO that on the first date. Like I heard you did". I said and mumbled the last part which I think he heard. "I have 'business' to take care of after my date and I have to do it". I said and put my phone in my sweater. I left the hotel room and went to the main lobby to meet up with Paige. I was now at the main lobby and started to wait for Paige. "Snowy!" Someone call out. I looked up and saw Paige. My face heated up when I heard her dressed up.

I blushed softly and turned away from her

I blushed softly and turned away from her. "Hey". She said. "H-Hi". I said quietly. "Your face is red. You like my outfit?" She said. "S-Shut up!" I said. She laughed. "Come on! Let's go!" She said pulling me to the doors of the hotel. We left and went into her car. "So where exactly are we going?" I said. "We're going to see the movies to see that new scary movie". She said. "You mean The Conjuring? I've been meaning to go see that". I said. "Well now you are now". She said. I smiled softly. This feels..... nice. Maybe Paige isn't so bad. We got to the movies and got tickets to The Conjuring. We got to the seats and watched the movies.
During the movies, Paige got scared in a few scenes and I just giggled in the scenes. The main characters in scary movies are always doing stupid things. Once the movie is done, me and Paige got up and went to the car. "That was scary". She said. "Nah. It wasn't. To me that is". I said. "Yeah cause your not scared of anything". She said. "No, scary movies are always like this. The main characters are so stupid to go see what's making a noise and they get chase around by a murder and or possessed spirit". I said. "You sure know a lot about it. It actually makes sense". She said. "Yup". I said. I were about to get in when I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw three boys. They could be maybe 27 or more. "May I help you?" I said. This got Paige's attention and she turned around. "Yeah. Your number". The first guy said. I crinkled my nose because of his stupid little smirk. "Heh..... not a chance". I said. "What about you, babygirl? Can I have yours?" His friend said. He touched Paige's waist and I pulled her behind me. "Leave us alone. We don't want to be around you perverts". I said. "Oh come on baby. I could love you good". He said picking my chin up with his fingers. I punched him in the face knocking him down. "Oh you are going to regret that, you little brut!" He said. "Paige get in the car and lock yourself in". I whispered to her. "W-What about you?" She said. I smirked. "Just watch". I said. She was confused but she did as I said. The three boys looked at me angrily and one of them pulled out a pocket knife. Soon they launched at me. I dodged their punches and kicked and then I made my attacks. I punched the first guy that touched me then used his second friend's own knife and stabbed his shoulder keeping the knife in his shoulder. Finally I used sweet chin music on his other friend. I may hate my former friends but their wrestling moves come in handy. I grabbed the guy that irritated me the most by the neck and made him look at me. "Now you see how strong I am. Next time you do things that irritate me, I won't hesitate to hurt you even worse. Got it?" I said and threw him to the ground. He got back up and helped his friends and ran off. I walked back to the car and saw Paige get out and went to me. "That was amazing!" She said. "I use to street fight. Beating them was nothing". I said. "I can tell. No wonder you can beat everyone that comes into the ring. No matter the size". She said. I smiled and nodded. We stared at each other until she started to get closer and her lips smashed into mine. She just stole my first kiss. I kissed back wrapping my arms around her waist. She was a little shorter than me but it was ok. We pulled away and I smirked. "You couldn't wait until we went on more dates, could ya?" I said. She blushed. "I'm sorry". She said. "Don't be. I enjoyed it". I said. She smiled. "Ready to go back to the hotel?" She said. "Actually I have some things to do so I can't. But we can hang out tomorrow, Ok?" I said. She nodded with a smile. "Pay back". I thought and I smashed my lips against her. I pulled away and smirked as she blushed hard. "Payback, babygirl. I'll see you tomorrow". I said. She nodded before getting into her and drove away. Once she did, I looked around and smirked. But I started to frown when my throat started to feel dry.

So thirsty~...

I looked around and suddenly saw a older man stalking a young woman. I crinkled my nose. I then chuckled softly but insanely. "Found my next victim". I said quietly. I started walking and started stalking the older man.