Part 73

OPAL'S POV
It was now nighttime and me, Info, and Belli were getting ready to go to this bar where vampire, werewolves, and other creatures were allowed in. I put on a long sleeved black dress with a dark gray collar, black stockings, and heel boots.

(Imagine she has the rest of the description of the outfit)

I curled my hair and then put my eye patch on again. I walked of the bathroom and saw Info and Belli with their outfits on.

Info-Chan's Outfit

Belli's Outfit

Info still had her eyes covered and straighten hair and Belli had also curled her hair

Info still had her eyes covered and straighten hair and Belli had also curled her hair. "Nice style girls". I said. "Thank you, dear". Belli said. "We should probably get going". Info said. I grabbed my phone, room keys, and my wallet then we all left my hotel room. We headed to the elevator and we wait for it to come. "So what does the place look like?" I said. "Mmmm...Kinda like medieval style". Info said. I nodded until the elevator doors. We stepped in and I pressed the button to the lobby. "I hope you don't run into any pervs like this bar". Belli said. "Agreed. All I want is a drink and hang out with you guys". I said. The girls nodded in agreement and soon the elevator made a stop and the doors open to reveal the lobby. We stepped out and walked towards the hotel doors. Soon we were outside and we headed towards Info's car. I got into the back while Info and Belli sat in the front. Soon Info drove the car and I laid back and looked out the window. "So Opal, are you gonna look for a new mate?" Belli said. "Tch! Hell no. I'm done with this love crap". I said. "Alright but you know that your family and friends are gonna try and change your mind, right?" She said. "Yeah I know that's what's gonna happen. I'll be prepared for that". I said. " I'm sorry about what happened, dear. I wish I would've saw it before you did. I would've told you straight away". Info said. "No need to apologize Info. It wasn't your fault. You're a grim reaper. You have a lot of things to do". I said. She sighed before she continued to drive. Soon we came to a complete stop and Info parked the car. "Alright. We're here". She said opening her door and getting out. I opened my door and got out to and looked at the building where I assume is where the bar is. The building was painted black and dark red and had black curtains. "This is the place. Come on, let's go get a drink". Info said walking towards the building. Me and Belli looked at each other before following her. We headed inside and I gazed at how the atmosphere of this place looks.