Part 63: New Book Ideas

Hi everyone! Lpsinsanity123 here! Now I have an idea for a new book and I want your input on it. The first one is a WWE where Joelle (Roman Reigns' daughter) goes into a forest and meets a mermaid and soon Roman and that mermaid falls in love.

Second story idea is another WWE/DBZ crossover. It starts when in 2003 where Evolution was at their peek and they were walking around in New York and suddenly heard a child screaming in danger. That's when they meet a little alien girl and they raised her. Then in 2013 an incident happens between the alien girl and her soon to be ex Dean Ambrose and she runs away. That's when she meets the Z Fighter and starts developing feelings for a certain Namekian.

So what do you think? Are these ideas interesting? Which one should I start? Please let me know in the comments

Now I'll try to update this book as well and I know some of you want me to update Adopted By The Shield as well and I will try my best to update it as soon as I can.

It's just been hard because I need to do assignments for school.

Anyways I'll wrap this up. I hope you all stay safe and healthy and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

STAY CRAZY PEOPLE~!!!