Part 24

OPAL'S POV
I yawned tiredly as I laid down on the couch.

So tired...

The show is still on and I can't be falling asleep. Plus I'm so hungry. I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and threw my shoe at the door. "Grrr..... go away!!" I said tiredly. "It's Paige". The person said. I sighed. I raised my arm and used my telekinesis to unlock the door. "It's unlocked". I said. The door opened and then closed. "You ok?" She said. "Yeah..... just tired". I said closing my eyes. "Sorry to hear that". She said. "Paige is there a reason why you are here?" I said. "W...Well... yes". She said. "Well go on. Spill". I said. She looked away and was tapping her fingers on her lap. "W-Willyougooutwithme?!" She said quickly. I raised my eyebrow at her. I know she asks me out but we've only known each other for at least a month. "We've only known each other for a month Paige". I said. "Yeah I know it's just..... I really like you and I wanna just.... be with you". She said. I sighed. I never been in a relationship before and I have to admit, kinda nerve racking. I sat up and looked away from her with my eyes closed. "I.....I guess so". I whispered. I noticed her looking at me. "What'd you say?" She said. "Yes! Ok?! D-Don't make me say it again!" I said harshly and embarrassed. She laughed softly. "So maybe we can go after the show? T-That is if you aren't busy, of course!" Paige said. "Yeah whatever". I said puffing my cheeks as my face heated up. She smiled. "Great! See you then! Meet at the main lobby?" She said. I nodded and she got up and left. I sighed and looked at my hand. "First Time dating and...... I'm already nervous. But like Nii-san told me before. Be myself and take caution when it comes to love". I thought. I sighed softly and got up and left my locker room and walked around in the halls tiredly. Why am I so tired? I heard my stomach growling. I can't be hungry now! I sighed and went to the catering. I at least get a little bit of energy inside me. I got to the catering and got some food. I got two grilled chicken pizzas slices, red apple slices, and a cherry Pepsi. I started eating slowly as I was still sluggish. "Hey Snowy!" I heard someone say. I turned my head and saw Seth. "Hi...". I said and yawned. He sat down in front of me with a tray of his food. "Man you look tired". He said. "Yeah I am. I tried to sleep but I got hungry". I said as I slowly continued eating. "That sucks". He said. "It does. Right now I need some energy". I said and took a sip of my soda. "Seth get away from that freak!" I heard someone say. I turned and saw that annoying girl Eva Marie. "Shut up harpy. Seth can do whatever the hell he wants. You're not his mommy". I said. She growled angrily and I heard Seth chuckling as he ate his food. I rolled my eyes and finished my food. I threw away my trash and suddenly heard Seth talking with someone. "Stay away from Snowy! She is mine!" I heard the person say. "She would never like you! She hates you! On and off screen!" Seth said. I turned and saw Seth arguing with Randy. I groaned annoyed and made my way over. "Sorry to interrupt". I said. They both look at me and I rolled my eyes. "Didn't I tell you to tell him what I said?" I said to Seth. "He didn't believe me". Seth said. I then turned back to Randy. "Then you must be a total idiot then to think the total opposite. But I'll say it again. Never in a million years would I go out with a pathetic, gullible, entitled parasite like you. And besides, ..... I'm already going on a date tonight". I said. Their eyes widened. "Sorry boys but you're too late". I said. "WHO?! WHO ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH?!" Randy screamed. I laughed and walked away. "That's none of your business!" I said walking away. I went back to my locker and waited for something to happen or for the show to end. I laid down on the couch and watch the divas match between some chick named Sasha Banks and Brie Bella.
So Nikki Bella has a twin sister, hmm?
I smirked and I continued to watch and Sasha Banks wins the match.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

It was now the main event of the show and the match was between Big Show vs a guy named Daniel Bryan. I started to watch the match and saw some good moves from both Daniel Bryan and Big Show. I then noticed the whole roster on the ramp. Suddenly Big Show was about to knock him out but he stopped himself and left the ring leaving Daniel Bryan in the ring. That is until Hunter came out which got me mad. "Show. Get back in the ring and finish it". Hunter said. I scoffed in disgust. I grabbed my orange squares and started to eat one. I got these from a witch I know. The orange sugar squares are like sugar candy but it heals people. The great thing about it is that it never empties out. I continued to watch and saw that The Shield were in the ring beating up Daniel Bryan. They triple powerbomb him then stood over him. I notice Big Show was crying now and Hunter was Peter pressuring him to knock Daniel out. "He's a disgusting human being. Can't believe he was ever my friend". I thought angrily. Big Show still refused to knock out Daniel and left the ring again. Then suddenly Stephanie's music played. "Ok I had enough". I said and grabbed my sugar cubes and left my locker room. I walked all the way to a screen and saw that Big Show was emotionally defeated and has knocked out Daniel Bryan. I started to hear Hunter and Stephanie say to him 'It's best for business' and 'you should be happy'. I grumbled and went to the technician. "Play my song". I said and he nodded. My music started to play and I left and went into the stage area. The crowd cheered and the whole roster looked at me and made a opening for me. I walked through as everyone watched me. "Snowy what are you doing here? This isn't about you!" Hunter said. I ignored him and slid into the ring and went to the unconscious Daniel Bryan. I stared at him. The crowd was cheering.

"What is Snowy doing? Is she just gonna attack Daniel Bryan?" Michael said.

"Who knows what's going on in the Pretty Little Psycho's head". Jerry said.

"Wait What is she doing?" JBL said.

I opened my tub of sugar cubes and took one and put it in Daniel's mouth. I dissolved it in his mouth for him to be able to take it and stood up. His eyes opened and he sat up. The crowd cheered. I looked and saw The Authority and the roster were shocked. "U-Um". I heard Daniel say. I looked at him. "Thank you". He said. I stared at him before nodding and ask for a mic. I then looked at Hunter. "People like you deserve to be put down. It's disgusting of what you do. Making Big Show emotionally snap is low". I said and the crowd cheered screaming 'Pretty Little Psycho'. I then stared at Big Show. "THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SNOWY! YOU'RE JUST A ATTENTION SEEKER! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE OR LIKE YOU! IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME, NO ONE HERE WOULD KNOW WHO SNOWY JAY WAS! I MADE YOU!" Hunter yelled. I rolled my eyes. "You made the shy and innocent Snowy Jay. You didn't make this one that is talking to you right now. And the only one here that is seeking for attention was you. Cause this whole match had nothing to do with you". I said. The crowd 'ooo'. Hunter growled and took off his jacket and tie and made his way down the ring. But Stephanie stopped him. "Hunter calm down! How about this? Next Monday Night Raw, it'll be Triple H vs Snowy Jay. In a no holds bar match". Stephanie said with a smirk. I smirked under my mask as the crowd was cheering. Hunter smirked. "Hmph. Finally something good came out of your mouth Stephanie. He He! I accept this challenge". I said darkly.