Part 34

OPAL'S POV
I can't believe Vince is letting this happen! I'm so excited! I thank Vince for letting this happen and then I went to find Paige. Once I found Paige, she went over to me and hugged me. "I really hope you win. I wanna see The Authority get humiliated". She said. I chuckled. "Same here babygirl". I said. We walked through the halls until Paige went to hang out with her friends. As I continued to walk, I suddenly heard screaming from the other side of the hallway. I peeked and saw Hunter, Randy, Kane, Bautista, Stephanie screaming at Vince. "WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! WE CAN'T DO THAT! WHY WOULD YOU LET HER GIVE THAT DECISION?!" Hunter yelled. "Hunter calm down please. Dad, you shouldn't have let that bet go on! That brat is just gonna humiliated us on live television!" Steph said. "Well if you don't want that happening, you're gonna have to win your match". Vince said. "Why?! Why would you even bring her back?! Huh?! Are you trying to punish us?!" Kane said. "Well yes. It's because you are ruining this business and thinking it best for business. Well it's not! And if you don't stop, Snowy is here to punish you". Vince said. "We're not gonna stop. That white haired piece of crap can do whatever she wants but we won't stop! Even if she tries to kill us!" Hunter said. "Yeah Vince! But She's crazy!" Bautista said.

Kill you huh....?

I smirked at that thought. I laughed insanely before making my appearance to them. "Kill you, Huh?" I said then chuckled. Hunter looked at me angrily. "Triple H, I ain't THAT crazy to go on some killing spree. Hell if I were to kill you, you would be the first on the list. I CAN hurt you enough to feel like you're in so much pain. Also number 1, don't ever scream at Vince again cause you know that he's the one who put all of you up here. And 2, quit being so entitled and actually care about others positively for once". I said. "Entitled? Are you suggesting I care about myself?" He said. "Yeah...... I wasn't really suggesting". I said. He growled angrily. He tried to punch me but I caught his fist and squeezed it hard until he was yelping in pain. I let go of his hand and smirked. "You really are weak. Guess I'll be seeing you next Monday Night in maid outfits". I said and walked away chuckling to myself. "THIS ISN'T OVER SNOWY!" Hunter yelled out. "Oh don't worry, cerebral assassin, it isn't over!" I said as I walked away. I went to the catering and got some food. I got a grilled chicken salad, a chocolate bar, and water. I started to eat my food until I saw that Seth was coming over. "Hey". He said. "Hi". I said eating some of the grilled chicken. "I saw your segment. You really want your thing to happen huh?" He said. "Yep. It'll be hilarious". I said. "You really wanna see me and my friends suffer?" He said eating some of his food. "Well you.. no. Your friends yes". I said. "Why not me?" He said. "Well for one, you aren't annoying. And two, you haven't done anything to me". I said. "Oh... what did Roman and Dean do then?" He said. "Well Dean is a pervert and I hate perverts. Roman... I knew him when I use to hang out with Rock and let's just say.... we weren't nice to each other back then too". I said. "Oh I see. But if you win, do I really have to do what you want if you win?" He said. "Of course! You maybe not be annoying to me and be less repulsive, but you're still part of The Authority. If you weren't part of The Authority, you wouldn't need to". I said. "You're evil". He said. "And you're so right". I said. He smiled and continued talking until I saw his best buddies Roman and Dean glaring at me. I flipped them off without Seth noticing. "So how are you and...... Paige?" Seth said. "We're Fine. Why?" I said. "Well She is my ex". He said. "Yeah I heard when you started trash talking to her". I said crossing my arms. "Heh. Yeah.... well it's because we had a rough relationship". He said. "How so?" I said taking a bite of my chocolate bar. "Well we would usually fight on a daily basis. It was either my fault or hers. She would party a lot with her friends and then if I party, she would argue that I was out late". He said. "THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!" I heard someone say. I turned and saw Paige as she stomped towards the table. "I wouldn't ever do that. Quit telling my girlfriend lies!" She said. "It's not lies! They are true! To be honest you don't deserve Snowy as your girlfriend!" Seth said. "Yeah and she would like you be-". Paige said. "Alright that's enough. Babe calm down". I said. "But-". She said. "It's. Fine". I said then kissed her cheek. She nodded slowly before glaring at Seth then walking away. "See? I told you". He said. "Seth, don't make this worse". I said pinching the bridge of my nose. "Sorry". He said. "Look, I have to go and get ready for my match with the Three Musketeers so I'll see you later". I said. I walked away and went to my locker room and started stretching and doing sit ups.

A FEW MINUTES LATER....

It was time for the match and I was stretching for it and started punching into the air. Once I was done, I left my locker room and was making my way to the gorilla. Once I did, I was waiting so they could play my song.

I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slippin' from your arms

It's getting harder to stay awake
And my strength is fading fast
You breathe into me at last

I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
Here, right here
Right now, right now
Stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

I walked on the ramp and the crowd started cheering. "PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO!!" The crowd cheered.

'From Los Angeles, California, Weighing at 129 lbs. Snowy Jay!!

I smiled and walked down the ramp and jumped onto the turnbuckle doing the rock n roll sign. I jumped down and started pacing around the ring as my music died down. Then I heard Evolution's theme song play. The crowd booed as Triple H, Randy, and Bautista came out and started walking down the ramp towards the ring.

"Her opponents, from The Authority, Evolution!!!" The announcer said.

They got into the ring and Triple H was pointing at me then said we'll take you down. I shook my head and fixed my leather gloves. We all know how this is gonna go down.