Part 23

OPAL'S POV
I was in my locker room changing into my gear. Paige was outside the locker room cause I didn't want her to see my scars. Once I was done, I left the locker room and walked with Paige to the gorilla. Soon it was time for my match and I ask the technician to play my music. Once my music played, me and Paige walked down the ramp and the crowd cheered.

Accompanied by Paige, from Los Angeles, California, weighing at 129 lbs, SNOWY JAY!!

We looked at each other and she smiled at me. I gave her a nodded and I jumped into the ring. Now I was waiting for my opponent.

I'm here to show the world
I'm here to show the world~

A man with bleach blonde hair came out wearing a black colorful tank top.

And her opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing at 218 lbs, DOLPH ZIGGLER!!

Hmmm definitely a player

He looked at me with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes. Paige stared at him with anger. Yet she definitely doesn't like him. He got in the ring and took off his shirt. I shook my head as he kept that stupid little smirk on his face. The bell rang and we circled around the ring. We attacked each other. He tried to kick me but I dodge him and punched him. He kept trying to punch and kick me but I kept dodging and catching his hits. "FIGHT!" He yelled. I smirked. "As you wish..". I said and did flipped off the rope and did this.

He laid on the ground hurt but he trying to get up

He laid on the ground hurt but he trying to get up. I was tired of him slowly get up so I 'helped' him get up meaning I grabbed him by the hair pulling him up. I threw him to the rope making him bounce off and I 'One Punched' him. He was now knocked out and I went for the pin.

1..

2..

3..

My music played as the ref held my hand up. Paige got in the ring and we side hugged.

'Here is your winner, Snowy Jay!' Lillian said.

The ref let go of my hand and me and Paige hugged while the crowd started chanting 'Pretty Little Psycho!' I smiled under my mask until that smile turned into a frown when I suddenly saw The Shield, Randy, and Batista come running towards the ring. I told Paige to get out of the ring and she did. I was now surrounded. I didn't mind it. I use to street fight. This is nothing. I watch to wait and see who will make a move to get in the ring. All of them quickly got in the ring and I went Batista. I started to punch him and kneed him the stomach. I felt the rest hitting my back but had no effect. Vampires are QUITE stronger than humans. I pushed off Batista and kicked Randy where the sun don't shine. "SNOWY!" I heard Paige yell. I turned and saw her throwing a chair to me. I grabbed it and smack Dean in the face with it. Roman tried to spear me but I flipped over him before he could grab me. I kicked him and I immediately saw that Seth was left. We stared at each other and I smirked. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close. "How adorable you are when your so vulnerable". I whispered in his ear. He flinched. I giggled softly into his ear before walking away with Paige. Once we got to the back, I noticed she was annoyed. "You ok?" I said. "I'm fine". She said with her arms crossed. "Whatever you say, Paige". I said and we went separate ways.

SETH'S POV
I blushed uncontrollably as her giggles left my ear. I then noticed the others and quickly went to help them. Hunter, Big Show, and Kane came to help me with them. Once we got them to the trainers room, Hunter immediately looked at me. "Why didn't you attack her?! She was right in front of you!" He said. "She was in my face and her face is so....". I said looking up smiling. "You and Randy can't be in love with her! She's annoying and worthless!" He said. "No she's not! You just hate the fact that she's being independent!" I said. He growled but then I smirked. "Or are you just jealous at the fact she's not giving you any attention?" I said. His eyes widen and continued growling. "Sorry Hunter but she needs a REAL man to take care of her. I bet she hated you in the inside back in 2004. I'll win her heart and no one is gonna stop me". I said and walked away. I will win her heart. "Aw~". I heard someone say. "What a beautiful thing you said about me. But what makes you think you'll get with me~?" I heard the person say. It was Snowy. I tried to see where she is but I can't see her at all like she's no where to be found. "Peek-a-boo". I heard her whisper in my ear. I jumped and backed away and saw her with her arms behind her back. Damn, she's sneaky. "How did you get there?" I said. "Oh I have my ways, Cruella". She said. I'm just gonna ignore the fact she's calling me that again. "So you heard me and Hunter's conversation?" I said. "Oh yes. Hunter's such a loud mouth. But I must say, you got some guts back talking him". She said. "W-Well its only true". I said stuttering. "Well I gotta say this though. What makes you think I wanna date ya? Just because you back talked YOUR boss, doesn't mean I'm gonna be impressed. A lot of people has done that to him". She said. I kinda got upset about what she said but she's kinda right though. "So are you saying that you are in a relationship?" I said. "No but I'm not saying I wouldn't date you. But YOU kinda have competition. Not gonna say who though. But one question". She said walking towards me. "W-What?" I said. "Is Randy trying to get my attention?" She said crossing my arms. "Yeah he is". I said a bit annoyed. She started to laugh insanely but quiet. "I want you to do me a favor". I said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah? What do you want me to do?" I said. "Tell that good for nothing snake to stop wasting his time to date me. I wouldn't be with him even if we were the only two people in the world". She said. I smiled mentally and physically before nodded at her request. "Good Thanks Seth and see you at the hotel". She said patting my chest and then walking away. I smiled and shook my head with my hands on my hips. She is something else.