Part 42

OPAL'S POV
We finally got to New York and I'm heading towards my hotel but then suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Cassidy again. I picked up the phone.

O: Hello?

C: Hey girl!

O: What's up?

C: Nothing much. What's up with you?

O: I'm driving right now...

C: You at New York already?

O: Yeah, how did you know?

C: I have my ways. Come see me! I live in New York! Kano and Luni are coming!

O: Ok! Ok! Fine! What's your address?

She gave me her address and then I drove to where she lived. Man, New York City looks amazing. Once I got to Cassidy's address, I parked the car and looked at her house.

Man, her house looks beautiful

Man, her house looks beautiful. I locked the car and knocked on her door. The door open to reveal Cassidy.

"Hey girl!" She said

"Hey girl!" She said. We hugged as she let me into her house. "Damn, Your house is amazing". I said. "Right? It looks amazing!" She said. "Mommy?" I heard someone say. I turned and saw Cassidy's 5 year old boy Nickolas.

He looked at me and squealed

He looked at me and squealed. "Auntie Opal!" He said. He came running towards me and I picked him up and had him around my arms. "Hey Nicky. Wow you're so big!" I said. "I missed you". He said. "I missed you too. It's been two years since you guys come visit me and the rest in Los Angeles". I said. "Yeah. Sorry. I was going through some busy stuff. Plus busy with work". Cass said. "Oh that's ok. I'm just glad to see you two". I said. "Auntie Opal! I saw you on tv". Nicky said. "Yeah? What did you think of me?" I said. "You're so strong and brave. You can beat up everyone in there". He said. I smiled and put him down then took off his hat and ruffled his hair. "So when does the show start?" Cass said as Nicky went running towards the kitchen. "Next week on Monday". I said. "Cool. Nicky started to love watching WWE because you are there". She said. "Am I his favorite?" I said. "Yeah. You and some dude named Daniel Bryan". She said and I nodded. "So when is Kano and Luni coming?" I said. "They should be here at nighttime. I'd say about 11:30". She said. "Alright then. What do you wanna do then?" I said. "Well I'm about to cook. Wanna help?" She said. I nodded and we went to the kitchen where we saw Nicky trying to get into a cookie jar. I looked at Cassidy as she was glaring at Nicky. Nicky noticed and quickly ran away. "Damn let the kid have a cookie". I said. "Nope. He eats normal food first". She said. I rolled my eyes and started to help Cassidy cook. It was grilled chicken with string beans and mash potatoes. "Mommy! I got a cut on my finger!" Nicky cried out. I smelled the blood from Nicky's finger and covered my nose. I'm not gonna go attack a 5 year old boy. "Here baby, let me help you. Opal can you continue cooking?" She asked. I nodded as she and Nicky went to the bathroom to clean Nicky's cut. I finished making the food and Cassidy and Nicky came back. "Oh you finished". She said. "Yeah, I didn't wanna let this stuff go to waste fast so I finished it up". I said. "Wow for a tsundere, you really act normal". She said. "Oh hush!" I said. "Momma, What's a tsundere?" Nicky said. "I'll tell you later baby but right now, let's eat". She said. Me and Cassidy took potions of the food and she gave a little bit for Nicky on a little animal plate. We sat at the dining room table as we ate. "Cass how did you afford all this? I mean, this house has to be a lot of money". I said. "Oh trust me boo, it is. Remember Andrew from high school?" She said. I nodded as I ate some food. "That's Nicky's dad". She whispered. My eyes widen in disbelief. "You did it....... with him........ then had him". I said pointing at Nicky. "Yeah. We went to the same college around here and we quote unquote "fell" for each other. And when I told him I was pregnant with Nicky, he decided to be a....... donkey and tell me he didn't want to take care of me and Nick". She said. I like how she use donkey instead of the other word since Nicky's here innocently eating his meal. "So........ child support?" I said. "Ding! Ding! Ding!" She said touching the point of her nose then ate some of the mash potatoes. "How much are we talking about?" I said eating some grilled chicken. "Just 2,500 dollars a month. Plus I got a really good job while Nicky's at school". She said. "I see. Then you must be living the life huh?" I said. She nodded as then heard Nicky laughing while watching cartoons on tv. We finished eating and we put the dishes in the sink. "Girl you go relax. I'll handle the dishes". She said. "I can't let you do that yourself". I said. "No! You are my guest. I'll handle this. Go relax". She said. I sighed defeatedly and went to the living room and hanged out with Nicky. "What are you gonna do next Monday Night Raw Auntie Opal?" He said. "I'm not sure kid. But if Triple H and his wife want to mess with me, I'll give them pain". I said. He giggled and snuggled into my side. He's an adorable kid. I'd kill anyone who'd try to hurt him.

2 HOURS LATER....

It was now 9:45 at night and Cass was getting Nicky ready for bed. "Goodnight Mommy. Goodnight.... Auntie Opal". Nicky said tiredly. I smiled as Cass gave him a kiss goodnight and we left his room to let him sleep. "Nicky's such a cute kid. He takes a lot from you". I said. "I know. I'm so glad he's not like Andrew". She said as we headed downstairs. "Agreed. Andrew was annoying. I don't know how you put up with him. Or even dare him for that matter". I said. "To be honest, I don't know myself either". She said. We laughed at we continue to wait for Luni and Kano to come.