Part 61

COLBY'S POV
It was now Monday Night Raw and I was with the boys in our locker room and they found out that Snowy was my girlfriend. To be honest, they didn't really care. They only said that if she hurt me then they'll ruin her. I know for damn sure she wouldn't do something like that. I trust her. I was fixing my vest when suddenly we heard a knock on the door. "Yeah?" Joe called out. The door open to reveal a producer. "Shield? You're on with The Authority in 3 minutes". He said. We thanked him before he closes the door. We finished getting ready and left our locker room and went to the gorilla. "Let's see what's in door for us now". I said. "Man I'm gonna hate this if Snowy shows up again. We can't even get a scratch on her. She's too quick". Jon said. "Trust me. Having my girlfriend punch me isn't gonna be fun either". I said. "Please! She's probably gonna go easy on you". He said. I chuckled softly. "Seriously doubt it". I said. We got to the gorilla where Hunter and Steph were with Randy and Bautista. Soon it was time for us to go and we came out only to hearing deafening boos. We all got into the ring but then Hunter had me and Randy standing on the other side of the ring. " Last Monday Night, you two made THE most biggest mistake. The fact that you bought up that you have feelings for that little psycho white haired piece of crap". Hunter said. The crowd started to boo at this. I was a little nervous about what they were gonna do for a punishment but I hid my nervousness. "I don't know what you see in the horrible woman but she's nothing. She is nothing without me. I made her! If it weren't for me, nobody would know WHO SNOWY JAY WAS!" Hunter said before yelling. The crowd kept booing at him. "It's true. Snowy wouldn't be known as what she was back then if it weren't for my husband Triple H". Stephanie said. The crowd kept booing until they started chanting 'Shut the hell up'. I looked at them as they continued to chant. "And this whole crazy psycho act she pulls is just a stupid act she's pulling just to get attention. She's nothing more than a stupid, ugly, worthless woman-". Stephanie said but a theme song played.

Vince's theme song.

He stood at the ramp looking a bit angry and serious at the same time. But then a different music played. Shane McMahon's theme song.

He came out and stood by Vince with the same face as him. "All of you better watch your mouth. Snowy is none of those things. Especially not worthless". Shane said. "Oh please Shane. You only say that because you still believe that she's still innocent". Stephanie said. "She may have changed her attitude but she wouldn't hurt anyone". Vince said. They started walking over to us and soon got into the ring. "And does it really matter that two of your team members have feelings for her?" Shane said. "YES! Cause she could manipulate anyone! I know she would!" Steph said. "Stephanie, she wouldn't do any-". Vince said but was cut off by the titantron. The camera only reveal a person wearing red clothes and had red hair that was covering their eyes. The person started to laugh while covering their mouth with their hand. "Oh sweet ignorant Stephanie. You always amaze me on how dumb you are". The person said. The person's voice sounded so inhuman which freaked me out the most. "Who the hell are you?! You have no right hijacking my show!" Stephanie said. "Uh technically this is Vince's show....". I thought. "He He~. Sorry but I can't give out such information". The person said. I looked at the boys and they were just as confused on what's going on. The crowd started talking softly. "Listen whoever you are. J-Just tell us what you want and get off the screen". Vince said. But the person on the titantron only laughed. "I don't want anything. I just wanna warm you to watch out for Snowy Jay 'Authority' ". The red haired person said. "Please! What is she gonna do?" Hunter said. "Lots of things! Painful things I've taught her to do. She's gonna need it for the 'end of The Authority'" Said the red haired person. "Ha! What do you mean by that?! She wouldn't dare to do harm things to us!" Kane said. "Not only that! She's talentless!" Nikki said who was also here with us. "HAHAHAHA! Oh really? Then watch this". The person said as they grabbed the camera they had and started to walk. The person got to outside only to see Snowy. She looked so beautiful in the night sky. Her skin was glistening because of the light. "Just listen..". The person said. After the mystery person said that Snowy was singing while looking up at the night sky.
(Play Song)
O: Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain
And the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions

Hush now dear children
It must be this way
Too weary of life
And deceptions
Rest now my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet

(Ooh Part)

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment

Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

Once she was done, the audience was cheering. The song she sang was a little creepy but when she sang it, she makes it calming. Vince and Shane even we're surprise that she could sing. The mystery person walked away from Snowy before setting the camera down. "Well I guess you're wrong about her being talentless. She has a great voice. Something you guys don't have. Even your brother and Father think so too". The person said. "Y-Yeah actually". Shane said still surprised. "It doesn't matter if we don't great voices! We will beat Snowy and she will bow down to The Authority!" Hunter said. I'm started to see why Snowy hates him. The person only laugh at him once again before smirking. "I'd love to see you try~". The person said and before they turned off the camera, the person face had black liquid going down their face and then their mouth. I got a little scared of that. It was kinda...... inhuman.