Part 43

OPAL'S POV
It was now like 11:27 and I was here alone in the living room while Cassidy left to pick us Luni and Kano. I stayed to look after Nicky. I brought my luggage in because Cassidy is letting me including Kano and Luni stay. I was watching tv when I suddenly heard the door opening and some people talking. I looked and saw the girls. Kano then saw me and she gasped. "Opal!" She said and she ran and hugged me. I hugged back and suddenly felt someone hug me from behind. Kano let go and I then saw Luni.

She's also a vampire but I only know that

She's also a vampire but I only know that. "Hey pretty~". She said with that same smirk she always had on her. She a pervert and a player. She was a popular girl in school and had every guy's attention. I grumbled. "Baka". I mumbled. "Back off Luni, She's my senpai". Kano said. "Actually she's not yours either. She has a girlfriend, remember?" Cass said. Kano growled softly before her and Luni putting their stuff down and we all sat on the couch. "So what is this I'm hearing that you are a wrestler Opal?" Luni said. "Yeah. Back in 2005, I use to wrestle when I was 15. It was before I met you guys". I said. "And you left because your former friends is the reason why your face was busted?" Cassidy said. I nodded. "That's what I mean. People these days are trash. People back then we're trash too". She said. "Amen to that". Kano chimed in. We continued to talk about other stuff until I got a text on my phone. I grabbed my phone and took a look at who texted me. It was Info-Chan. Why would it be texting me now? I looked at the text.

I: I need to speak to you so text back

Probably something's up and she needs to tell me.

O: What's up Info? I didn't expect you to be up at this time

I: Oh don't worry about me sleeping. But right now I have something important to show you. You may not like it

O: Really? Show me then

I: Alright then

I waited for her to show me what was so important. Whatever it is was suppose to upset me. Soon she texted me back once again but this time it was a picture. I unlocked my phone and went to Info-Chan's contact on my messages. I waited for the picture to load and once it did, I froze. It was a picture of Paige........ kissing some guy. I stared at the picture until I heard someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked and saw Kano. "Hey Opal. Are you ok?" She said. I stared at her then looked at the picture. "What's wrong? What are you looking at?" She said. I showed her the picture and her face turned into anger. "THAT LITTLE-". She yelled. "Shhh! Nicky's asleep!" Cassidy said. "What's wrong anyways?" Luni said. "Opal's girlfriend is cheating on her!" Kano said. "What?!" Cassidy said and she also looked at the picture. "Yo! Imma about to drive to where she's at and beat her senseless!" Cassidy said. "Nah don't. To be honest, I kinda knew this was gonna happen. Something was off about her yesterday and she told me she couldn't hang out with me the whole time we were here". I said. "Unfaithful brat". Cassidy said. "But the guy looks familiar". I said staring at the picture again. We all took a glance and then Cassidy spoke up. "Luni, isn't that your boyfriend?" She said. Luni stared at the picture a little but smirking and chuckling. "It seem so". She said. "You're not mad?" I said. "Why would I be? I don't need him. He's useless and he always mooches off of me". She said. "Now I know who I'm gonna kill". Kano said. "Don't do that either. We wouldn't want you going to jail for years". Cassidy said. "When you gonna break up with her?" Luni said. "On Monday Night Raw. I'm gonna expose her on tv". I said. "Good plan. Dump that loser. She's not even that cute". Luni said. "And I'm taking back that necklace I gave her for sure". I thought. The girls comforted me a little before leaving to go put on their pjs. I then went back to texting Info-Chan.

O: Thanks for showing me this Info

I: Glad to be in service. Also I have another thing to tell you and it includes your now soon to be ex

O: Ok then, tell me

I: Your girlfriend is planning to dump you first on tv. She's part of The Authority now

"Is that right, huh? Now she's gonna regret that. She's gonna be my new prey". I thought. Info then sent me a video to show proof that Paige is part of the Authority now.

O: Once again, thanks for telling me Info. Anything else you need to tell me?

I: Yes...... it's about what's gonna happen when in the show and it's what The Authority's are doing

O: Ok What's up? What are they gonna do?

I: Opal....... they found your parents

O: My parents? The ones I lived with for 10 years?

I: No...... your biological parents

O: .... are you serious?

I: Yes. I am serious

O: How? Why?

I: They plan to hurt you emotionally

O: Oh I see. Thanks for the information Info-Chan. I'll handle this

I: Alright. Goodbye Opal

I ended the texting and went to change into some pjs. I changed into a black crop top that says 'Baby', black shorts, and black stockings.

I'm more comfortable showing off my scars around my friends so I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt

I'm more comfortable showing off my scars around my friends so I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt. I can't believe what Info-Chan told me. How did Hunter and Stephanie locate my actual parents? But I really don't care anymore about my biological parents. In my eyes, they are dead to me. I got back from the room and the girls were now in cute pjs. I sat down as we continued to talk and watch some tv. "Remember when we would prank everyone in school and no one knew it was us?" Kano said. "Oh yeah. Those were the good old days". Cassidy said. But then suddenly that gave me an idea of what to do when Monday Night Raw starts. "Girls, you got me thinking an idea to do". I said. "Yeah?" Kano said. "You guys come to RAW and we could trash my enemy's office and also put their car on fire". I said. Their eyes widen and Kano seemed pumped for that. "Hell Yeah!" She said. "What about you Luni and Cass?" I said. "If I get to see cute guys then maybe". Luni said. "Whatever you say. You Cass?" Kano said. "I don't know. But I can't just leave Nicky". Cassidy said. "Can't you just leave him with a friend around here?" Luni said. "I mean, I have to ask but..... you know what? Sure. I'll ask my friend from work that's on vacation for help". She said. "Great then it's settled". I said with a smirk.