Part 68

COLBY'S POV
It has been four months and I've been so happy with my relationship with Snowy. She's so cute and crazy. It really suits her as her personality. I hope we stay together for a long time. Hell maybe we'll get married in the future. I smiled at the thought of getting married to her as me and the boys made our way to Hunter and Stephanie's office for our meeting of what we'll do in tonight's show. Jon was making some dumb jokes as we got to their office. Once we were there and inside, we sat down but then I notice Randy was staring down at the floor with a smirk on his face. Why the hell is he so happy? Snowy is right, he is so entitled. He noticed my looking at him and his smirk widen more. Now I was even more confused. What is he planning? I ignored him as Hunter was telling us who we're facing tonight. "Also we have a new plan to take down Snowy". Stephanie said. Oh great, I can't wait to hear this! Note the sarcasm. "But it's just to break her down. This plan isn't for tv". Hunter said. "Huh? What does he mean?" I thought confusedly. But then Hunter and Stephanie looked at me. "This plan revolves around you Colby". Steph said with a smirk. "What do you mean?" I said. "Well it's simple, of course. What better way to break her down than to break her heart". She said. My eyes widen. "Are you trying to say that you want me to break up with her?! Hell No! I will not! I love Snowy! You can't make me hurt her! I refuse!" I growled. "Colby pipe down! Look, this is our chance to break her mind because the way I see it, she is really in love with you. We decided to take an advantage of that. So we're gonna have you cheat on her with another girl and you're gonna make sure Snowy sees it". Hunter said. I growled angrily at this. How could he be so cruel enough to do this?! I love Snowy! With all my heart! Hell I'll take a bullet for her any day! "NO! I AM NOT GONNA DO THIS! SNOWY IS MY GIRLFRIEND! I WON'T CHEAT ON HER WITH NO ONE! I LOVE HER!" I yelled angrily. I looked at Jon and Joe for support but they just shrugged it. "Dude I'm tired of her beating me up all the time. Maybe we could have a chance now". Jon said. "Besides, she's already been out of a relationship and she went out fine. What's the worse that could happen?" Joe said. I stared at them with disbelief and I felt disgusted. "Colby you will do this or-". Steph said. "Or what Steph?! You're gonna fire me?! You're gonna ruin my reputation?!" I growled. She huffed but soon she smirks again. "I'll make sure you're whole family goes bankrupt". She said. My eye widen when she said that. "W-What?" I said softly. "That's right. If you don't do as I say, I'll make sure your entire family loses their jobs and their homes. You wouldn't want that now would you?" She said. I stared at her with disbelief belief. Is she really threatening to put my family in the danger of becoming homeless? "So would will it be Colby? Save your family or stay in your relationship with Snowy and your family suffers". Hunter said. I was in the verge of tears and I clenched my fist. "F-Fine...... I'll do it...". I said. "Good decision". Hunter said. Before he could say anything else, I quickly left having the feeling of needing to be alone. I found an area with no one around and I sat on one of the crate. Before I know it, I burst into tears.

"I

"I........ I don't wanna do this... *sob* but they ruin my family's lives if I don't". I cried. I put my hand on my face as I silently cried. Even my own friends care more about getting a fighting chance than me being happy. I growled at the thought but then I started to think about Snowy. "I'm sorry Snowy...... I'm so so sorry". I choked out.