Part 56

OPAL'S POV
I frozed. I didn't expect Seth to say that when we were doing this. But Randy shouldn't even be saying that. The crowd gasped. "Excuse me? What?" Ryan said. All eyes were on them. "What did you two just say?" Hunter said clearly annoyed. Tsuzuki looked at them before laughing. "You think you two even have a chance with MY babygirl?! HAHAHAHA! You must be joking. First off, you aren't even rebellious, you follow orders, and you are too arrogant". He said. "To be honest, it's true from what I've seen. But I want what's best for her". Ryan said. "Exactly and I AM what's best for her. Plus you could tame her the way I do. Ain't that right, maso-kitty~?" Tsuzuki said. I blushed really hard.

"SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!" I shrieked

"SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!" I shrieked. He laughed. "Well we best be going now. Adios estúpido calvo". He said in Spanish. Me, Ryan, and Taylor laughed as we got out of the ring and walked back up the ramp. "SNOWY!" I heard Hunter growl. I groaned. "WHHAAAATTT?!" I whined. He scoffed before going to talk. "I don't know what your friend just said before I know it's an insult. Two things. One. You are never getting Randy's title. Two. For that insult, tonight, you are facing in a handicap match with The Wyatt Family". He said with a smug look. The crowd booed to that name but I was confused. I tilted my head. I shrugged my shoulders. I don't know who that is but it's whatever. "I don't know who that is but I seriously don't care". I said. Me and the others walked to the back and back into my locker room. "That was so funny Tsuzuki! Calling him Caillou and a stupid baldy". Yui said giggling. "Yes but I hate the fact you kissed Ore-sama's girl!" Craig said. "He He! Sorry bro, but I couldn't resist. She had soft lips". Tsuzuki said. I punched his arm roughly and he yelped. "Ouch! What was that for?" He cried. "For being dumb!" I growled. Soon everyone had to go so I said goodbye to them. "Listen Tsuzuki, please don't do things like that". I said. "Alright sorry. But I don't want anyone hurting you. This is your first time trying to be an a relationship". He said. "Yes I know. You're just looking out for me. I get it". I said. "Yep. Well see you once you get back to L.A. Also here". He said giving me a bag and then getting into his car and then drove off. I opened the bag to reveal six boxes of Pocky. Two chocolate ones, two strawberry ones, and two vanilla ones. He knows me too well. I sighed before crossing my arms. "Snowy?" Someone said. I turned and saw Seth. "Oh hey". I said. "Are you... with him? Like together?" He said. "No. He did that for fun and games. Also cause he didn't want anyone hurting me since this is my first time trying to date someone". I said. "Oh... Well at least you're still single". He said. "Yeahh.... I have a bone to pick with you. I thought we agreed not to say anything about this that is happening between us". I said putting my hands on my hips. " I know but it just got me angry when your friend did that in the ring". He said. "Oh trust me. I didn't know he was gonna do that". I said. Colby suddenly looked away looking like he was afraid to asking something. " You okay? You need to tell me something?" I said. "Do you even like me? I mean, I know we are trying to get to know each other. But I.... really like you. But I'm not sure you do". He said. I blushed softly looking down. "Damn! I just got out of a relationship! I shouldn't do this now!" I thought but then looked at him. "B-But.... He's so....". I thought. I sighed. I then caressed his cheek. "Shut up... dork". I said. "Dork?" He said. "Yeah...... You're my dork". I said then mumbled. I then turned to look at him and saw he was blushing. "Hey.. do you mind coming with me tomorrow somewhere?" I said putting my hand down. "Sure, but where are we going?" He said. "To a dealership. Remember that drag race I competed in?" I said. "Yeah why?" He said. "Well I won the race and I was reward with 13,000 dollars. I wanna go and get a motorcycle". I said. His eyes widen. "You won THAT much money?" He said in shock. "Yup. So you in or what?" I said. "Yeah, I'd love to come". He said. "Great. I appreciate it. See you later, okay?" I said. He nodded before I walked away and back into the building. Time to get ready for my match with these Wyatt Family people. I got to my locker room and started stretching and punching the air. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. It open to reveal a producer. "Miss Jay, you're on now". The producer said. I nodded before putting my mask up and walked out of my locker room and went towards the gorilla. I put my hood up and then noticed three men were in the ring.

I guess that's them

I rolled my eyes and the technician played my song.

I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slippin' from your arms

It's getting harder to stay awake
And my strength is fading fast
You breathe into me at last

I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
Here, right here
Right now, right now
Stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

"And their opponent, from Los Angeles, California. Weighing at 129 lbs., The Pretty Little Psycho, SNOWY JAY!" Lillian announced.

I walked out as the crowd was cheering for me and I just stared at the Wyatt Family. There were two tall ones wearing masks and one medium guy wearing a leather vest. I got into the ring and soon the bell rang. The tall ones wearing masks took them off and we all stared at each other. One of them that was wearing a black sheep mask went to attack but I grabbed his fist and kneed him in the stomach. He cough before I took him down by his legs. The other two went to grab me from behind but I manage to dodge them. I grabbed the small one whipped him into the corner and kicked him in the stomach. The other tall one pulled me away and grabbed me by the neck. I smirked before getting out of his grip and DDT him.

"Looks like Snowy Jay is still dominating this match, as always". JBL said.

"Of course, she's the strongest. Everyone knows it". Jerry said.

"And The Wyatts are thinking the whole opposite". Michael said.

I manage to take down the two tall ones quickly so now it was me and the medium one. We were glaring at each other until he made the move and punched me in the face. It wasn't that hard of a punch. I whipped him back into the corner but he decided to climb on it so he could do a higher attack. So I took that to my advantage. I climbed up in front of him and did this:

 I climbed up in front of him and did this:

I then went for the pin.

1..

2..

3..

"Here is your winner! SNOWY JAY!" Lillian said.

The ref raised my hand in victory and the crowd was cheering and screaming my name. I also noticed some fans made poster for me. One said: 'Don't mess with The Pretty Little Psycho!' I smirked at that one before asking for a mic. "You see now people? The Authority can't get what they want. Even if they think, they can't get 'strong' people to fight me, they won't win. I guess you could say, I'm the dominate one in the WWE. Oh and Triple H, one thing. Don't ever mess with my family and friends. They know what's up and can talk smack as well". I said. The crowd cheered at this. "Not that you'd win anyways. This is probably why my friend called you a grown up version of Caillou. You're selfish. Probably your attitude is the reason why your ex Chyna is never coming back here again". I said. "OHHHHHHHH!!!" The crowd screamed. The crowd was wild. Yes probably harsh but he's more terrible than what I said. I left to go backstage and back into my dressing room.