Part 52

OPAL'S POV
It was the next day afternoon and I was in my hotel room reading while listening to some music. It was so quiet and peaceful. I had my own room so this was so nice with no one else here. "Hmmm maybe I'll make cookies today". I thought. But suddenly my phone started ringing and I checked the caller ID. It was Ryan. I picked up the phone.
O: Opal R: Ryan

O: Hey Nii-san

R: Hey Imōto-chan! I have some amazing things to tell you!

O: Alright. Spill it

R: There's gonna be a drag race in Brooklyn! Me and the whole group are here!

O: Are you serious?! I'm in Brooklyn right now! Man I wish I compete...

R: Well... Heh... I sorta entered you in the race...

O: ... Are you for real?! I don't even have my drag race car!

R: I have it sent over to Brooklyn. I wanted to see if you'd join us

O: Of course I'm gonna join you! I want to drag race! What's the prize for this one?

R: 13,000 dollars

O: ... Yeah I'm definitely going. What time does it start

R: About 9:30 pm

O: Alright. We'll talk to you soon, ok? Love you big bro

R: Mhm. Love you too baby sis. Bye

I hung up the phone and sighed happily. Tonight is gonna be so much fun. I can't wait.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

It was 7:00 pm and I was getting ready for the race. I was wearing a really good outfit for tonight. I was wearing a black crop top, a ripped jean shorts, leather gloves and jacket, black white striped stockings, black leather boots, and a black bow.

I put on my eye patch and fixed my hair

I put on my eye patch and fixed my hair. Once I was done, I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet and left my hotel room. I got on the elevator and push the button to the lobby. I waited for the elevator to get to the lobby until it made a stop. It open to reveal Colby, Dean, Roman, Randy, and Hunter. "Hey Snowy". Colby said. "Hey". I said. Randy pressed the lobby button again and the elevator door. "Where are you heading to?" Colby said. "I'm competing in a drag race". I said. "Drag race? I forgot you did that". He said. "Yeah I do. I've been doing it for 6 years. Then watching fist fights". I said. "Isn't it dangerous?" He said. "I live for danger. Especially when the cops show up when a fist fight keeps going and one of them has a gun". I said giggling. "What?! How can you be so calm about that?!" He said. "Cause it's fun". I said. "Leave her alone Colby. If she wants to get hurt by that stupid race, then let her. At least she ain't being a crybaby". Hunter said. "No one asked for your opinion, you airhead". I said. I heard Colby chuckle softly. Hunter was about to say something until my phone rang. "Aye shut up for a minute". I said and saw that it was Ryan.
O: Opal R: Ryan
O: Yeah what's up, Ryan?

R: I have to tell you something again. You're gonna love it

O: Yeah what's up?

R: Tsuzuki is here too

O: T-Tsuzuki?! He's coming?!

R: Yup. He's coming too

O: I miss that idiot! But how DaRe hE not call or text me?!

R: You two were so close. Partners in crime

O: Yeah of course! Anyways I'll be there soon. Like in 20 minutes

R: Alright. Love you Koneko-chan

O: Love you too, nii-san

I hung up and sighed. "Who was that?" Colby said. "My older brother". I said. "Oh right. Ryan, right?" He said and I nodded. "He was just telling me my old best friend was coming to the drag race". I said. "Oh...". He said. Soon the elevator opened and I walked out putting my phone in my pocket. I was about to walk to the exit until I heard Colby calling me. "Snowy wait!" Colby shouted. I turned and he was quickly walk towards me. "Please be careful". He said. "Colby I'll be fine". I said. I patted his chest before walking out of the hotel and into my car. I drove away and to the address of where the drag race is gonna be at. Once I got there, I grabbed my belongings and tried to find the group. "OPAL!!!" I heard someone yell. I turned around only to be tackled to the ground. I groaned and looked and saw Taylor. Then the others joined. "Everyone get off now!!!" I growled. They all did until I hugged Ryan. "Miss you guys". I said. "We missed you too, Melons". Craig said. "Oparū-chan....". Someone said. I turned around and saw Will. He's emotionless. The guy had a rough past. He had light brown hair and eyes, some of his hair was covering his left eye like Xavier but Xavier had blonde hair and teal eyes. He mostly like to listen to his music. "Oh hi Will. How are you?" I said. "I..... missed you..". He said. "I missed you too Will". I said fixing his hair. Then I talk with my other friends. I have about 15 friends. Everyone in my friend group was:
Ryan, Taylor, Craig, Will, Xavier, Kano, Nana, Sage & Sebastian, Tsuzuki, Cassidy, Luni, Yui, Sayuri, and Luka.

"Took ya long enough. I came to see a win!" Sayuri said. She's kinda like Craig but she acts like she's a princess. "Yeah Opal. But especially I wanna see you win". Yui said. She's kinda like an athlete. She's very sporty. "Oh relax. My babygirl will win". Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Tsuzuki. "Tsuzuki!" I said happily. I hugged him and he hugged me back holding my waist. "I missed you too beautiful". He said rubbing my head. "So who's ready to see my baby sister win this race?" Ryan said. Everyone cheered and we went to see where my car is. "Here it is!" I said. I ran and saw my drag race car.

I got the paint job from one of my father's friends

I got the paint job from one of my father's friends. He did an amazing job with it and the car is really fast. Soon it was time for the race and everyone was wishing me luck. "Good luck out there, babygirl". Sebastian said then crouch down and kissed my forehead. "T-Thanks". I said. "Once the race is over, we're all gonna go and eat, ok?" Ryan said and I nodded. "Bye Bye Auntie Opal!" Nicky said. "Bye Nicky". I said. I hopped in my car and drove to the starting line. As I was waiting with for the race to start, I looked to the left and saw a old enemy from school. His name is Zeke. He stared at me and smirked. "Well if it ain't the stupid albino". He said. "Nice to see you too, Mr. I eat dog food for breakfast". I said smirking. "THAT WAS ONE TIME!!" He yelled. "Sure~". I said rolling my eyes. "Whatever. I'm gonna win this race and I'm gonna rub it in your face!" He said.
"Sure sweetie". I said sarcastically. Soon it was time for race. I'm excited for this!