Part 59

???'S POV
Finally I got a idea to get rid of that stupid white brut Snowy. All I need to do is tell Hunter and the others. I hate her so much and her friends. The guys are starting to talk and I can't stop it. But Hunter is STILL wrapped around my finger.

OPAL'S POV
It was the Night before Monday Night RAW in Queens. I was laying in bed watching videos on my phone when suddenly I get a text. I checked to see who texted me and saw that it was Info-Chan. "Hm. Maybe has something to tell me". I thought. I tapped on Info's contact and saw the message.

Info: It's time

I looked at it confusedly before responding.

Me: Time for what?

Info: It's time for us to meet

Me: Wait. Really?

Info: Indeed Ms. Opal, it is time for us to meet

Me: Alright. Where do we meet up then?

Info: Here's the address I want you to go to

Info sent me the address and I got up from bed to change my clothes. I wore a black sleeved shirt with white stripes, black ripped jeans, and black shoes.

I grabbed my phone, motorcycle keys, and hotel key then left my hotel room and into the main lobby

I grabbed my phone, motorcycle keys, and hotel key then left my hotel room and into the main lobby. I got into the elevator and press the button to the main lobby. It was like 12 am so I'm pretty sure everyone in the hotel was asleep. Except for the employees of the hotel. Once I got to the main lobby, I left the building and went to my motorcycle. I started my motorcycle up before driving to the location Info messaged me.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I was now driving into a forest in Queens and I kinda like the vibe of it. Very quiet, creepy as hell, foggy, and....... that's it. I parked my motorcycle next to a bench table with trees around it and it was foggy.

 I parked my motorcycle next to a bench table with trees around it and it was foggy

I texted Info I was here and then sat on the wooden table waiting for Info. I waited for a few minutes until I suddenly felt two hands on my hips. I yelped and pulled myself out of their arms. I turned around to see a person wearing all red outfit, red hair but was covering the person's eyes.

"Are you Info-Chan?" I said in a serious tone

"Are you Info-Chan?" I said in a serious tone. The person only smiled before chuckling. "I am.... Ms. Rogers". The person said. Ok so Info's a girl. "So now that we met, I have a few questions. Why exactly did you help me in the first place and what is your purpose on contacting me?" I said. "HeHe...Well Ms. Opal, it's quite simple. I've been watching you ever since you were a baby. I just grown attached to you. It would anger me to see you in pain because of someone's evil ways. But also because you are enemy's with my enemy". She said. "Huh?" I said confusedly. "Please sit while I explained". She said. I nodded before sitting across from Info on the bench table and waited for her to talk. "If you have time, this is more likely a story". She said. "Don't worry. I don't need sleep. But I'll just sleep in the morning". I said. She nodded.

INFO'S POV
(FLASH BACK)
It was 1993 and I was 16 years old. I was a quiet girl. I read, listen to music, and just kept to myself. But I wasn't liked because of how I'm known to be a lone wolf. Well I did have one friend but she only betrayed me in the end. There was a group of bullies who would bully me in school at any chance they got. They teased me about anything. My hair, my clothes, my personality, how I had no friends. But there was this one time where they took it too far. I was in school and just came out of my English class when one of my classmates ran up to me. "Hey *****!" He said. "O-Oh Hey Clark". I said. "Hey do you know what the homework was for Mrs. Spencer's Math class?" He said. "O-Oh yeah. It was in the textbook pages 126-129 and then do the 10 questions on page 129". I said. "Thank you so much, Red". He said patting my head. I blushed softly. I actually had a crush on Clark but we were just acquaintances. We used to talk a lot until he got a girlfriend. His girlfriend was one of my bullies. The one I hated the most. She made my life a living hell along with her dumb friends. This is when she did something so horrible that she thinks she couldn't escape. I was about to go to my next class when suddenly I felt a hand pull me into a room. I was then shoved against the wall. "Didn't I tell you never to talk to Clark?!" My bully said. "B-B-B-But-". I said but I was cut off when her friend kicked me in the face really hard. "He's probably adoring her because of her 'beautiful eyes'" Her friend said. "Oh is that so? Then I wonder what would happen if we just....... removed that". My bully said. Her two friends grabbed both of my arms as I continued to struggle. My bully pulled my head back and I saw something that had me scared. Sharp scissors. Right at my left eye. She stabbed me right in my eye and she pulled out the scissors with my eye ball going with it. I was screaming in agony as I felt my blood spilling. I screamed more as she stabbed my other eye plucking it out. I snapped and I kicked both of her friends and my bully away from me and tried to find the door. Once I did, I ran as fast as I could while hearing students screaming in fear. My blood was gushing out. But I knew that I wouldn't live for so long. I found the stairs and soon found myself on the roof. "*****!" I heard someone scream. I knew who it was. It was Clark. "I'm sorry Clark. But just know that I'll always be watching you. U-Up there". I said pointing at the sky. You know what I did? I jumped off the roof. Cause even though I was badly hurt, I couldn't live like that anymore. All because of....... That monster.
(FLASHBACK OVER)

OPAL'S POV
I was shocked at the story. Wow. She had it rough. "Wow.... I'm so sorry. That stuff is rough". I said. "Believe me it was". She said. "So how are you alive then?" I said. She froze in place which got me serious. "What are you, Info?" I said. I stared at her waiting for her answer but then she started chuckling. "I'm a Grim Reaper. I kill people when it's their time to die or when accidental causes happen. I became one a two weeks after my death". She said. "Oh I see. Pretty sweet". I said. "Yes but I want to come back to get my revenge on my bully and since you are enemies with her, you'll be perfect for the help". She said with a smirk. "Alright. But I have one more question". I said. "Alright hun". She said. "Who was your bully?" I said. She didn't say anything before placing her hand on her chin.

"Stephanie McMahon..."