♧ Chapter 7: The Sleepover ♧

Naruto POV:

As soon as the bell rang, Sasuke and I hurried to class. We had math...I hate math. I just don't get it. Nobody bothered explaining it to me either way.
We currently had to solve a problem but I was completely lost. 'Dear Math, please grow up I'm tired of solving you problems.
Love, Naruto'
Is what I wrote as solution. What I didn't notice was that the Ebisu sensei was passing by my desk. As soon as he saw that he started yelling at me. Sasuke turned his attention to my notebook and smirked when he saw what I had written.
Fortunately I was saved by the bell.
"Yo, Sasuke?"
"Hn?"
"How are you so good in math?"
"I'm an Uchiha. Also, if you want to you could come over to my place after school and I could help you with it."
"Really?"
"Yup."
"Thanks, dattebayo."
...

Our last period was art. I love this class. Sasuke and I were again the last to leave.
"Shit...before we go, could we stop by my locker? I forgot smth."
"Sure."

When we arrived at my locker both of us were shocked. On my locker there were nasty comments like 'idiot' 'fag' 'worthless' etc.

 On my locker there were nasty comments like 'idiot' 'fag' 'worthless' etc

I looked at the floor devastated. It really is happening all over again.
Suddenly I heard someone tearing them apart and taking them off my locker. When I looked I noticed a pissed off Sasuke.
After he was content with his work he looked at me and said:
"Pathetic bastards. Don't let yourself be bothered by it."
I'm seriously so lucky to have Sasuke around. I opened my locker and took my history and math book out.
"Okay, now we can leave."

We started walking to his home.
Out of the blue we heard someone yell
"Sasukeee-kunn."
I immediately knew that the voice belongs to the pink-head, Sakura, Sasuke's most annoying fangirl.
She came up to us and started smiling at Sasuke. Suddenly she noticed me as well.
"Sasuke- kun, what are you doing with a freak like him?"
I looked at the floor. Good question...what is someone like him doing with a freak like me.
"The only freak here is you."
Sasuke said annoyed as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from Sakura.
I could tell that Sasuke's words hurt her.
I suddenly stopped. Sasuke let go of my wrist and looked at me confused.
"Can I have my blade back?"
"What's wrong?"
"Everything. Sakura is right. What is someone like you doing with a freak like me?"
"Do you seriously believe Sakura? Naruto you are not a freak. She is one, a freak and a stalker."
"That still doesn't answer the question."
"You're my best friend. I care about you."
Naruto looked at me and smiled embarrassed.
"I'm sorry."
"Now, do you still need your blade?"
"Nah."
Sasuke showed me a small smile that indicated that he was proud of me.
...

When we arrived at his house, I was shocked. He is living in a freaking mansion.
When we entered the house I was even more shocked. Everything was so luxurious and wow just wow.
"I don't think that my brother is home, yet. Let's just go into my room. Do you want anything to drink or eat?"
"Nah, I'm good thanks"
As we walked upstairs, I was even more shocked by Sasuke's room. There was a big king sized bed in the room, a couch, a really big TV, a football table, a desk with a laptop and computer on it, a PS, a X-Box etc. His room was blue, white, black and red.

Sasuke POV:

I noticed how shocked Naruto was by my house and room. I smiled a little. He looks like a lost puppy. So cute.
We started doing math exercises. His only problem is that nobody bothered to explain stuff to him. He caught on really fast.
An hour later I heard my brother yelling that he's home.
We went downstairs.
"Hi, onii-san. This is Naruto. Is it okay if he stays over for dinner?"
"Hi, Naruto, I'm Itachi. Nice to meet you. You're the first friend that Sasuke brought over in quite a while."
"Tsch"
"Hello. Nice to meet you, too." said Naruto shy.
"Yo, Sasuke."
When I turned around I saw Deidera.
"Oh yeah. Naruto this is Deidera. My brother's boyfriend."
"Yo kid"
"Hey"
Now that I think about it it's quite scary how alike Deidera and Naruto look. They could be brothers to be honest.
"Dinner should be ready in an hour or so."
"Okay" I said as Naruto and I went back into my room.

Naruto started looking at my posters. I had a lot of them. Pantera, Metallica, Black Veil Brides, Nirvana, Lamb of God, P!ATD, Fall out Boy, MCR, Megadeth, Rammstein, Oomph etc.
"So I take it that you're into rock?"
"Yeah, metal, rock and rap are my favorite genres. What about you?"
"Well rock is fine with me but like not trash or metal or so...more like punk songs or classic rock. I do like rap as well. To be honest if a song is good then it's good and I don't really question its genre."
I went to my laptop and put Don't threat me with a good time- Panic at the Disco

"Uuu...you listen to P!ATD, too?"
"Yeah. I love them."
"Same. So what should we do now?"
"I have a PS, a X- Box and a football table...chose what you like."

...

3rd Person POV:

"I'm shipping them." Deidera said with a smirk.
Itachi didn't seem to hear his boyfriend because he was lost in thoughts.
Deidera backhugged Itachi
"What's wrong?"
Itachi smiled at him.
"Oh it's nothing. I just feel like I've seen him before. I just don't know where."
...

After dinner was ready Deidera went upstairs to look for Sasuke and Naruto.
He knocked on the door then walked in.
"Oi kids...dinner's ready."
Sasuke and Naruto were playing an intense match of table football.
"Just a sec...it's the decisive goal." Naruto said.
"I have an idea...why don't all four of us play after we eat?"
"That's a good idea" Naruto said excitedly as he showed Deidera a goofy grin. Just then Sasuke marked his winning goal.
"Hn" he said with a smirk.
"Shiiit" Naruto screamed annoyed.

...

"So Naruto, how did you manage to get on Sasuke's good side?" Itachi asked curiously while they were eating.
"Welp...idk...we just became best friends, dattebayo."
"Hn"
"Aww isn't that cute, Itachi" Deidera asked.

...

The rest of the evening also went along pretty smoothly. After eating they played table football. First Uchihas vs Blondies and then Couple vs Best friends.
Since it was already late Itachi proposed:
"Naruto, you could spend the night here if you want to. It's already late. I can let your parents know if you give me their number."
"Itachi." Sasuke suddenly said. Itachi was taken by surprise because Sasuke doesn't really call him Itachi unless smth is wrong.
"I don't want to bother you. As for my parents...no need to do that...I live alone."
"Naruto, you are not a bother. There's plenty of space." Deidera encouraged.
Naruto looked at Sasuke for approval. He nodded.
"Okay, I would love that, thank you."

....

Naruto and Sasuke eventually went back to his room.
Naruto was the first one to take a shower. After he was done he realized that he doesn't have any pajamas. He put a towel around his waist and exit the bathroom.(Sasuke has a personal bathroom in his room)
"Umm Sasuke could you give me some pajamas, please?" Naruto asked embarrassed af.
Sasuke chuckled lightly at the scene but that suddenly turned into a sad expression as he saw Naruto's scars once again. He quickly pulled out some blue pajamas out of his closet and handed them to Naruto.
"Thanks, teme."
After Naruto came back, Sasuke started laughing.
Naruto blushed embarrassed again.
"It's not my fault that your cloths are too large for me."
After Sasuke calmed down he went to take a shower, too.

...